125/133 - Demetrius Johnson - Brighton - Committed to UTC

125/133 - Jay Adamson - Notre Dame - Recruited by UTC

141 - Ben Johnson - Baylor School - Committed to UTC

149 - Justin Spain - Bradley School - Committed to Princeton

157 - Kelly Felix - Franklin - Committed to UTC

157/165 - Brandon Wright - Recruited by UTC

165 - Dan Waddell - Baylor School - Committed to UTC

174 - Travis Creagan - Bradley School - Committed to Columbia

174 - Darius Williams - Christian Bros - Headed to Missouri? Not sure.

174/184 - Tyler Roberson - Soddy School - Headed to UTC? Not sure.

189 - Landon Hall - Maryville - Football

285 - Matt Lettner - Soddy School - Committed to UTC

QUOTE(fadingDUST @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:54 PM) 826383041[/snapback]I also heard Matthew Spitalny ian't interested in any of the 4 scholarship offers from Cornell, Oklahoma State, Harvard, or Princeton.

Ok first off, I would like to say that fadingDust knows nothing about anything on the topic of wrestling. There is no need to waste everyone's time by simply joking around on here. You are not GC.

QUOTE(fadingDUST @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:54 PM) 826383041[/snapback]I also heard Matthew Spitalny ian't interested in any of the 4 scholarship offers from Cornell, Oklahoma State, Harvard, or Princeton.

My focus on this post resides primarily on the "ian't." My necessity to analyze rhetoric in all forms (i.e. politics, magazines, commercials, legal binding contracts, coacht) seems to overtake this typo. A full representation of this individual could be recognized by such a small difference in letters. This could be two words similar in defintion but highly differentiating in rhetorical meaning.

In simpler terminology, "ian't" could be "isn't" or, the much more TN reputable word, "ain't." Hmmm.... tough call.

Obviously humor is a posession of this young lad, because there is no evidence of any factual ramifications to this post. I said lad, because it is obvious to me that you lack the general witchiness we women possess. So far I have concluded that you are a "funny boy," which GC does fit the criteria, but I know that he does not posess the low, poor character, and classless funny. Nor do I believe that Reed does either. 2 down...!

fadingDUST, your anonymity is not safe with me! Do tell me.... was it "isn't" or was it "ain't," and please do further my fairly complex overanalysis of the English language in order to pursue your identity.

QUOTE(silver bullet @ Feb 22 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826385005[/snapback]From what I hear Mr. Downey (T-Roy) has declined both offers and will be playing football at Notre Dame next year. Does anyone know if this is true?

Silver bullet, you are an extremely immature new poster. I disagree with your kiddish posts. Please grow up.

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(BayouBear @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:07 AM) 826378956[/snapback]125/133 - Demetrius Johnson - Brighton - Committed to UTC

125/133 - Jay Adamson - Notre Dame - Recruited by UTC

141 - Ben Johnson - Baylor School - Committed to UTC

149 - Justin Spain - Bradley School - Committed to Princeton

157 - Kelly Felix - Franklin - Committed to UTC

157/165 - Brandon Wright - Recruited by UTC

165 - Dan Waddell - Baylor School - Committed to UTC

174 - Travis Creagan - Bradley School - Committed to Columbia

174 - Darius Williams - Christian Bros - Headed to Missouri? Not sure.

174/184 - Tyler Roberson - Soddy School - Headed to UTC? Not sure.

189 - Landon Hall - Maryville - Football

285 - Matt Lettner - Soddy School - Committed to UTC

that seems fine, but what about

215 Lettner

189 Roberson

and

215 Reviez?