East Ridge vs. Howard

abc123kid

QUOTE(tennesseebball @ Feb 22 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826385076[/snapback]If a player gets ejected it is an automatic suspension of 2 games and there is no appeal process.

Tyner and Boyd split as did Howard and Tyner. Will Howard have a cakewalk or could this be close?

...No game at this point-in-time is a 'cakewalk'...the thing about this part of the season is that you can't measure the "intangibles"...the only advantage is the 'home'-court for the higher seed...other than that both teams are on equal footing...Boyd beat us on our floor and we returned the favor...the Howard game was a four-point victory for the 'home' team...it's hard to predict how a team do when a "key" player is not on the floor...I don't like to see this because I remember how Tyner felt a few years ago when our point-guard was pulled from the game minutes before we were to play Alcoa in Murfreesboro!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TynerRamFan @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826386517[/snapback]...No game at this point-in-time is a 'cakewalk'...the thing about this part of the season is that you can't measure the "intangibles"...the only advantage is the 'home'-court for the higher seed...other than that both teams are on equal footing...Boyd beat us on our floor and we returned the favor...the Howard game was a four-point victory for the 'home' team...it's hard to predict how a team do when a "key" player is not on the floor...I don't like to see this because I remember how Tyner felt a few years ago when our point-guard was pulled from the game minutes before we were to play Alcoa in Murfreesboro!!!

How many years ago was this. Tyner has been bad for about 7 or 8 years. Actually I think they have the best team in the city, they have played with eachother for a while now and personally I just think they should have been better

QUOTE(TynerRamFan @ Feb 23 2007 - 08:19 PM) 826386517[/snapback]...No game at this point-in-time is a 'cakewalk'...the thing about this part of the season is that you can't measure the "intangibles"...the only advantage is the 'home'-court for the higher seed...other than that both teams are on equal footing...Boyd beat us on our floor and we returned the favor...the Howard game was a four-point victory for the 'home' team...it's hard to predict how a team do when a "key" player is not on the floor...I don't like to see this because I remember how Tyner felt a few years ago when our point-guard was pulled from the game minutes before we were to play Alcoa in Murfreesboro!!!

If that Dillard character had not tried to pull a fast one maybe it would not have happened. Dillard was no coach and had no discipline or characterand it carried over to his team. There Ramfan I said it.