11AAA 2007 Predictions?

rebelj

My 2007 Predicted order of finish

1. Brentwood - gotta go with the perennial team to beat

2. Ravenwood - great coach, have made long strides the past 2 years

3. Independence - excellent young talent, will be dangerous this year and look out next year

4. Franklin - Competitive side who could surprise some of the above teams

5. Centennial - Dropped off last 2 years, middle of the pack team

6. Overton

7. Hillsboro

8. Hillwood

9. Hickman County

Also, just curious, who are all the top players returning on each team and what year are they?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rebelj @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:07 PM) 826381633[/snapback]My 2007 Predicted order of finish

3. Independence - excellent young talent, will be dangerous this year and look out next year

6. Overton

7. Hillsboro

8. Hillwood

9. Hickman County

Also, just curious, who are all the top players returning on each team and what year are they?

good rankings, i would only disagree with ravenwood because they lost both of their stars. I would have independence and franklin being tied for second, and ravenwood close behind. It is really hard to tell, though, this early. Who do people think are the top players for each team?

i get to see overton, centennial, franklin and brentwood play this year

we have scrimmages with overton and centennial and franklin comes to play our tournament the last of april

i also plan on seeing brentwood play at shelbyville march 29th

brentwood has enough talent back that they can make a run

QUOTE(rebelj @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:07 PM) 826381633[/snapback]My 2007 Predicted order of finish

6. Overton

7. Hillsboro

8. Hillwood

9. Hickman County

i know 4 from brentwood,3 are juniors and 1 is a sophomore:jordan leedle(gk),brad jacobs(forward),danny rayburn(defender), and michael giordano(midfield i think)

QUOTE(tnfc490 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826381875[/snapback]i know 4 from brentwood,3 are juniors and 1 is a sophomore:jordan leedle(gk),brad jacobs(forward),danny rayburn(defender), and michael giordano(midfield i think)

Anyone know how Ravenwood's talent level compare to last year? If they are down, Independence and Franklin will probably duke it out for 2nd place

QUOTE(rebelj @ Feb 21 2007 - 03:08 PM) 826383122[/snapback]Anyone know how Ravenwood's talent level compare to last year? If they are down, Independence and Franklin will probably duke it out for 2nd place

well as i mentioned, they lost blair gavin and will moorad to IMG. They were by far the two best players. However they still have a few guys who can help challenge anyone in the district. I do think that independence and franklin will be the strong contenders for second place though.

top players for each team anyone?

QUOTE(boothie @ Feb 21 2007 - 04:38 PM) 826383171[/snapback]well as i mentioned, they lost blair gavin and will moorad to IMG. They were by far the two best players. However they still have a few guys who can help challenge anyone in the district. I do think that independence and franklin will be the strong contenders for second place though.

I know Brentwood has a great goalie. Who are the next best goalies in this district? I know Ravenwood lost Tyler Kahn.

QUOTE(boothie @ Feb 21 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826383171[/snapback]well as i mentioned, they lost blair gavin and will moorad to IMG. They were by far the two best players. However they still have a few guys who can help challenge anyone in the district. I do think that independence and franklin will be the strong contenders for second place though.

brentwood- Bradley Jacobs, Danny Rayburn, David Dermody, Jordan Leedle

ravenwood- Will Moorad (who is back from IMG) RJ Cardente sp? John Lopez

franklin- Alex Booth, Derek Batt, John Thomas

Independence- Ben Gains, Moses Sixtoes

QUOTE(TheCrazyOldMan @ Feb 21 2007 - 06:26 PM) 826383366[/snapback]brentwood- Bradley Jacobs, Danny Rayburn, David Dermody, Jordan Leedle

ravenwood- Will Moorad (who is back from IMG) RJ Cardente sp? John Lopez

franklin- Alex Booth, Derek Batt, John Thomas

Independence- Ben Gains, Moses Sixtoes

yeah you are right. i just heard today that will was back

honestly, brentwood is so far ahead of everyone else in terms of their talent level. everybody has been mentioning the juniors like leedle, rayburn, jacobs, and the new addition of dermody. They also have dekornfeld and homonnay with. Brentwood has the single best junior class in the state of TN and nobody can even say different or else you would be making up total lies. enough said

it should be surprising how well independence and ben gaines do this year with finally having seniors and franklin and ravenwood are far worse then they have been in recent years. moorad is a great player but he cant beat brentwood by himself. and booth is not very good so i know he cant carry franklin to a win over brentwood.

any thoughts or suggestions?