Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ontopofit @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:59 PM) 826386853[/snapback]Did Gregory play tonight for Macon County? She didn't score, which is why I was wondering.

i think i'm right --- she did not score against la in the district - then she scored 20+ when they beat smith county

dca probably just shut her down -- but she's is a great young lady - i'm not trying to be disrespectful - and she's a great player - maybe it was just not her night to shine

QUOTE(LA Wildcats @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826386720[/snapback]I agree but if them stupid ref's are back from tonights game between LA and White House it will be a lot closer game. They was the worst I have ever seen.

You have GOT to be kidding???!!!!!! The refs did a good job, maybe LA just isn't as good as you hoped they were..... How do you get to be the number 6 team in the state and only hit 3 buckets from inside the 3-point line? Out of the 44 you scored, 20 of them come from the foul line.... They were/are better than White House but not impressive at all.....