Region 4A Tournament

catchpc10

You guys are managing to get the players somehow there possum.

Could it be the state of the art weight room ? Could it be the plush facilities ?

Pickett Couty's kids all live and grew up in PC. Born and raised. We dont have state of the art anything really....

Just kids with lots of heart and desire to make their community proud !!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bobcat Goldwaith @ Feb 28 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826393438[/snapback]You guys are managing to get the players somehow there possum.

Could it be the state of the art weight room ? Could it be the plush facilities ?

Pickett Couty's kids all live and grew up in PC. Born and raised. We dont have state of the art anything really....

Just kids with lots of heart and desire to make their community proud !!

And ole Possumtowner likes dat. Believe it or not, we have several fellers that have to do the same. I know you probably dont believe that but its true.

Good luck Thursday.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 28 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826393433[/snapback]Well coach I agree he should be fined, not enough grammer in high school and too much beowulf. I like how your throwing around all those big words so that most of region 4a can't argue with you just because they don't know what half of it means. But anyway, back to the game...should be a good game tomorrow night, as for the person talking about wilson co. having three schools in the region tournament last night, well thats great congrats on doing so, but when a school of less than half your students beats your private, highly funded school don't come crying to us about having to travel to Temple. Pickett co. has been an amazing program for 20 years now, without rich almuni giving back loads of money to the sports programs, without having all that money that your students' parents pay for you to go to school there, without the magnificent facilities that Friendship has. We may be out in the country, a bunch of farmers. We may not be anywhere close to as good at baseball or football as Friendship, but we know how to play basketball. And we've got a coach who knows how to coach 'em up. So good luck to both teams tomorrow night, and I hope to see a competitive game.

Old chap, Beowulf is a time-honored archetypal classic that was handed down from the Anglo-Saxons around 700 A.D. ... It is a story of undeniable bravery; defeating evil no matter what the cost. A quest such as one can only dream of... a dream that is prevalent in the hearts of every player... the dream of the ring; state championship ring. Let the battle commence!

QUOTE(coach_smith @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826393531[/snapback]Old chap, Beowulf is a time-honored archetypal classic that was handed down from the Anglo-Saxons around 700 A.D. ... It is a story of undeniable bravery; defeating evil no matter what the cost. A quest such as one can only dream of... a dream that is prevalent in the hearts of every player... the dream of the ring; state championship ring. Let the battle commence!

You know old chap, I see a lot of beowulf in our boys, don't ya think? You going to be attending the Friendship vs. Pickett Co. championship old chap? Should be a good one. Road to the state tournament championship just got alot easier when Grace Baptist, Union City, and Lake Co. getting beat.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:33 PM) 826393541[/snapback]You know old chap, I see a lot of beowulf in our boys, don't ya think? You going to be attending the Friendship vs. Pickett Co. championship old chap? Should be a good one. Road to the state tournament championship just got alot easier when Grace Baptist, Union City, and Lake Co. getting beat.

The road to glory is paved by the brave of heart and the back of The Valiant McRoddy.

Congratulations to Pickett Co. on a well deserved and hard fought victory. If someone told me JC holds Jacob Wright without a field goal and would still lose the game i would have said you were crazy. Both teams played great "D" all night long. JC only scored 7 points in the first half and held PC to just 15 in the second half. Roddy was the difference and PC will miss him alot more than some of the fans know. good luck PC see you next year! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />