Region 4A Tournament

catchpc10

QUOTE(Possumtowner @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826390246[/snapback]I wus wonderin. Jest whut does obsalete mean? Ole Possumtowner dont think he has seen dat word before. Dont be a usin dem big words with me. Like I said, we would consider it a privledge to play either one of you fine teams from JC or PC. Ya'll are good folks and ye got fine basketball players... Jest hold it with the recruitin stuff. We dont do none of that

As usual there is someone from the private school trying to insult everyone else's intelligence on here by trying to say that all their players are from Wilson County when everyone knows that is not the truth. You had 9 different counties represented on your football team and i'm sure atleast half that many on your basketball team. FC won't beat either team in the opposite bracket but i do see them making the long trip to Chattanooga and playing Temple in the Sub-state for what its worth.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bleacherbum69 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:55 AM) 826391269[/snapback]As usual there is someone from the private school trying to insult everyone else's intelligence on here by trying to say that all their players are from Wilson County when everyone knows that is not the truth. You had 9 different counties represented on your football team and i'm sure atleast half that many on your basketball team. FC won't beat either team in the opposite bracket but i do see them making the long trip to Chattanooga and playing Temple in the Sub-state for what its worth.

Insult yer intelligence? Naw, I dont reckon thats possible feller. Really I would like to know what 9 counties ar football players is from since ye seem to know so much bout the program over here in Possumtown.

Speak the truth bout what ye know. Dont be a spreadin false statements. Most all these fellers which wear green grew up at FCS since they was knee high. Now, did we go recruit us a mess of 3rd graders? That dont seem too smart to me.

Go down the roster of ar basketball team and tell me which ones aint from Wilson Co and for that fact grew up here all their lives. For that matter, run down that list and tell ole Possumtowner which ones aint from LEBANON or POSSUMTOWN.

Anyhow, we thank ye fer yer interest in ar school.

Bleacherbum69...

Possumtowner may humor you. I won't. You're an idiot. You talk out of your butt because that's all you know to do. You don't know crap about the football team at FCS, or any of the other athletic teams there. You accuse people of recruiting and having players from "nine different counties" because you're a bitter loser and you figure that you should have been recruited. You were a great athlete in your day...right? Could throw the football over them mountains? You feign knowledge in regards to their integrity because, despite your best efforts, you always come up short. All your life you've dreamed of beating teams like FCS. Even now, you sit back in your chair, dreaming of the looks on the faces of the FCS faithful if and when they lose to your beloved team.

Maybe you will win. Maybe you won't. Either way, it won't matter for you. You'll still be the same bitter, no-life, ignorant fool that you are at this very moment.

Now let's hear about which players are from nine different counties. Prove yourself.

Here we go, I will get you started. I copied this here roster rite off Coach T. Fill in the blanks and let us know who aint from Wilson Co.

I am dying to know.

John Doak PG 5-10 167 Sr.

Jonathon Dunn PF 6-2 210 So.

Eddie Eatherly SF 6-0 180 So.

Taylor Ferraro SG 5-7 152 Sr.

Parker Freels C 6-8 195 So.

Matt Goodner PF 6-4 195 Fr.

John Hatcher SG 5-9 Sr.

Lee Maasen PG 6-0 170 Fr.

Garrett McKnight PG 5-10 Sr.

Hardie Sorrels SF 6-1 175 Fr.

Cameron Spaulding PF 6-2 Jr.

Adam Stephens PG 5-10 Sr.

Michael Teeter C 6-4 184 Sr.

Parker Teeter PG 6-0 165 Fr.

Issac Wilson PG 5-11 160 Fr.

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:27 AM) 826391248[/snapback]now coahpc10 i respect pc's past history but were talking present and your history of the past is years JC was not even in your district,this year JC has beat you twice and when you beat them this year then and only then tell me how great PC is and then come talk to me.PART OF WINNING IS PLAYING BY RULES and if you break the rules you foul out now that's Jacobs problem he fouls out and can't finish and its someone else's fault, I can't rely on ifs and buts as to what might have happened but i know what actually happened JC won

I once heard that to know where someone is going, you've got to know their past...Well we know PC's past and its basketball rich. Part of winning is playing by the rules, your right on that...Kevin Case I think went alittle out of the way of the rule book at jackson co. though. Some years it wouldn't have matter if jc was in our district, maybe some years it was but thats a bunch of ifs and buts that you were talking about as well. Can't wait to see this game tonight. Oh by the way is their such thing as a devildawg? Because I get on here and I can't tell the difference in clay co. fans and jackson co. fans....seems like you guys just root for whoever is better and hope they beat pc. Last year everyone was on the clay co. bandwagon, this year everyone jumped to the Jackson bandwagon. You don't see pc fans jumping ship in years we are down a bit from the year before. And as for relying on if's and but's, well i've got a problem relying on a bunch of ship jumpers opinions. But if Jackson Co. does beat pc. you'll get a good congratulation's from me. I'm sure the reffing will be fair tonight with another region's officating crew. Good luck to both teams.

if jackson county beats pickett twice and they barely left gordonsville with a win and they did not look all that impressive to me i mean they are good but there are better teams. it says something to me that they beat pickett twice already. this might make the third timei dont know we will see, but jackson county does not match up well with fc at all. friendship will run all over them in my opinion. and for pickett lovers saying that friendship dont match up with them well they are in for an awakening. i mean if they dont match up don low that is fine because last time i checked a three pointer is worth more than 2 points. and friendship shots the daylights out of the ball behind the three point line. so i do believe they match up better than most think. here are some predictions.

FC beats TC by 8

PC beats JC by 4

then

FC beats PC by 7

QUOTE(Budman8 @ Feb 27 2007 - 06:41 PM) 826392246[/snapback]if jackson county beats pickett twice and they barely left gordonsville with a win and they did not look all that impressive to me i mean they are good but there are better teams. it says something to me that they beat pickett twice already. this might make the third timei dont know we will see, but jackson county does not match up well with fc at all. friendship will run all over them in my opinion. and for pickett lovers saying that friendship dont match up with them well they are in for an awakening. i mean if they dont match up don low that is fine because last time i checked a three pointer is worth more than 2 points. and friendship shots the daylights out of the ball behind the three point line. so i do believe they match up better than most think. here are some predictions.

FC beats TC by 8

PC beats JC by 4

then

FC beats PC by 7

Ummmm.....No. Friendship will not beat Pickett Co. Pickett just beat JC 42-38. PC played one of the best defensive games I've seen. It will be no different against Friendship, Friendship is pretty quick, but PC will control the tempo. You all can't stop our posts, they are too big, and you don't have the height to do it. Jacob is gonna bounce back with a good game, you have not played against a player in single a with the tallent he has. As for the JC/PC game, I guess we (PC's fans) were right about PC's ability, you JC fans were wrong, we're going on, your going home...So go ahead get on here and whine.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:05 PM) 826392477[/snapback]Ummmm.....No. Friendship will not beat Pickett Co. Pickett just beat JC 42-38. PC played one of the best defensive games I've seen. It will be no different against Friendship, Friendship is pretty quick, but PC will control the tempo. You all can't stop our posts, they are too big, and you don't have the height to do it. Jacob is gonna bounce back with a good game, you have not played against a player in single a with the tallent he has. As for the JC/PC game, I guess we (PC's fans) were right about PC's ability, you JC fans were wrong, we're going on, your going home...So go ahead get on here and whine.

Nice game PC. Should we even show up Thursday?

congrats to pickett co and good luck aganst friendship good officiating again tonite,refs had nothing to do with us loosing,we did not play well enough to win 2 of 18 shooting 1st half won't win against anyone but I give the bobcats credit for their win and I wish you success in your remaining games.From what I saw from Friendship tonite the bobcats will win fairly easy.

QUOTE(Possumtowner @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826392511[/snapback]Nice game PC. Should we even show up Thursday?

Oh show up. The bobcats are going to put on a clinic for 8A fans thursday night. Should be a good ball game, nothing like the one tonight though. Friendship should show up play there game, but I just don't see them taking down pickett co. now. Bibb finally got the jackson co. monkey off his back so he is primed to win his 2nd region championship in 3 years. If the big guys play like they did tonight, and t.c. stays outta foul trouble like he did tonight then I don't see friendship having the ability to stop him and roddy down low. I do hope Jacob Wright decides to bring his shooting shoes in this one though, (no field goals against JC, 5 free throws late), cause they might be hurting if he has another game like that. I wanna say that I was throughly impressed with Brett Roddy's preformance tonight. He had 18 points, including those big free throws late, and definately more than 10 boards. Should be a good game to watch, but I see pickett co. winning it by 8 or more.