Region 3-A

THELEGEND

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:56 AM) 826382495[/snapback]1st Round Games @ Higher Seed

1-Temple vs. 4-Richard Hardy

2-South Pittsburg vs. 3-21st Century

1-CSAS vs. 4-Silverdale

2-Grace vs. 3-Lookout Valley

I think this should be a very interesting tournament, my predictions are:

Semi-finals

Temple vs. 21st Century

CSAS vs. Grace

Finals

Temple vs. CSAS

Champion

Temple

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:12 AM) 826382530[/snapback]If SP plays like they did in the district finals, they will beat 21st Century.

I haven't seen South Pittsburg play this year but I just think that 21st could be a bit of a spoiler team, this will probably be the best game of the first round in my opinion. Anything can happen!

QUOTE(gofish12 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:42 AM) 826382590[/snapback]I haven't seen South Pittsburg play this year but I just think that 21st could be a bit of a spoiler team, this will probably be the best game of the first round in my opinion. Anything can happen!

That is why this time of the year is so much fun. Anything can and will happen!

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826382530[/snapback]If SP plays like they did in the district finals, they will beat 21st Century.

You're exactly right on this one. The Pirates saw the light (I think) in that championship game and if they can continue that kind of effort and stay out of foul trouble, they're on to the next round. This one will be all about mindset, determination, and "want-to". We'll see on Saturday.

The only question in this region is who will play temple. There is no way south pitt. or 21st century will beat temple. The game that can go either way is csas vs. grace. I think it will be csas in the championship, because it is extremely hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 season. Also, in both wins against csas, mcmasters had 20+, so i think that a lot will rely on how well he plays. If csas shuts down mcmasters, they win.

QUOTE(redandwhiteforever @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:41 AM) 826385438[/snapback]Grace vs CSAS (as long as nothing crazy happens) will be the game of the tournament. Who's going to go to substate and probably go on to state because region 4 doesnt have much this year.

Pickett beat temple and Jackson county are both very good