Pat Nailen Tournament

jukeboxhero17

QUOTE(CoachBray @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826384444[/snapback]Maybe you can show it to me sometime since you're the only one around that knows how to run it.

oooooooooooo, shot!

QUOTE(best_of_the_west @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:09 PM) 826384539[/snapback]It would be my dream to get my brother back up to Memphis with Drew and watch a "they really let themselves go" version of one of the most underrated rivalries in the history of Memphis wrestling. I predict two simultaneous heat strokes about 1:30 into the first period, closely followed by a trip to the hospitality room for some nachos.

i see this and am laughing out load.

if memory serves me, and i know that's a stretch, lil' walt beat lil' bro in the duals when they were freshees and at ryan as a senior. i don't know how many times they threw down but lil' bro won everything in between. and there were some wars.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jukeboxhero17 @ Feb 21 2007 - 11:05 AM) 826382636[/snapback]on themat.com it says that any age can wrestle in it. is this true if so can post grad wrestle too???

i know this question was addressed, but i just had a question about past participation in the senior division? maybe someone who went last year can answer this for me...I'm sure there were not that many wrestlers in that class much less the seperate weight classes. I have seen it before where there haven't not been that many senior division wrestlers so they just lump them all together...i just didn't want to come out with my high school team and personally be prepared to wrestle and be disappointed. thanks guys.

also Jukeboxhero...you were the person who orginally asked this question, would you be in the university division or senior. also what do you weigh. Actually i would love to know if anyone is thinking about wrestling and would be in the senior division.

thanks again guys

QUOTE(CoachStevens @ Feb 23 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826386092[/snapback]i know this question was addressed, but i just had a question about past participation in the senior division? maybe someone who went last year can answer this for me...I'm sure there were not that many wrestlers in that class much less the seperate weight classes. I have seen it before where there haven't not been that many senior division wrestlers so they just lump them all together...i just didn't want to come out with my high school team and personally be prepared to wrestle and be disappointed. thanks guys.

also Jukeboxhero...you were the person who orginally asked this question, would you be in the university division or senior. also what do you weigh. Actually i would love to know if anyone is thinking about wrestling and would be in the senior division.

thanks again guys

Coach Stevens,

There have not been big turnouts in the Senior or Vet's age groups the past few years. Any Senior's, or Oldtimer's, oops I mean Vet's, that want to wrestle in this event need to let the let the organizers know a few weeks in advance. I am sure they could find you a match or two. If not, at least you would know before that morning.