All Region 1 for A and AA since 2001

RedwallOutcast

I was thinking about this as I was driving home from school today. What would be your starting five for region 1 in A and AA since 2001. You can use Sullivan Central and Volunteer players since they were in our region and in AA until last year. Here is my team and coach...

Coach Donald Ensor- Unaka

G Aaron Woodacre- University High

G Tyler Estep- David Crockett

F Aaron Dugger- Unaka

F Chucky Lindholm- Volunteer

C Ike Weaver- Unicoi Co.

Bench

Rusty Chambers- Unaka

Vince Redd- Elizabethton

Joe Brown- Sullivan Central

Alex Carroll- Happy Valley

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may have left a few off its hard to remember all of the players that have came through since 01'

pg-tyler estep-david crockett (at milligan)

sg-kyle donahue-south greene (averaged around 27 pts a game)

sf-aaron dugger-unaka (played at lees mccrae, conference player of the year)

f-alex carroll-happy valley (played at milligan)

c-vince redd-elizabethton (signed with virginia for football and basketball)

bench

chucky lindholm-volunteer (later transferred to twin springs va.)

c.j. minnick-sullivan north

rusty chambers-unaka (should have been state mvp)

joe brown-sullivan central (currently at milligan)

aaron woodacre-university high

Just figured I would throw my two cents in.

1st team.....

PG- Kevin Harrison- (Played at King very tough PG tore his ACL his senior year)

Sg- Aaron Dugger- ( Freshman of the year at Lees Mcrae University 25.ppg in highschool put up 41 on Tabernacle Baptist in the Arby's Classic)

Sf- Rusty Chambers- (Played at Lincoln Memorial University led Unaka to a state championship 24.ppg East Tennessee leading scorer Junior year 26.ppg)

F- Chuckey Lindholm- ( I believe he is Volunteers all time leading scorer not sure how many points went on to play college ball at Brevard Avg 25ppg Northeast Tennessee leading scorer his senior year all upper East Tennessee)

C- Vince Redd- ( Played college football for the Univeristy of Virginia and basketball Northeast Tennessee Player of the year)

Bench....

PG- Tyler Estep ( Very good ball handler currently playing college ball at milligan Northeast Tennessee player of the year his senior year)

Sg- BJ Miller ( Very good shooter currently playing college ball at Tennessee Wesleyan)

Sf- John Leseur ( Very tough offensive player currently playing college ball at Anderson University)

F- Brandon Bradley( Played a little college ball at Walter State University led University School to the semi finals in the state tournament)

C- Ike Weaver ( Very young tough post player about 6'6 235 hard to stop in the paint helped Unicoi to some impressive records over the past 2 years)

2nd team.....

PG- Aaron Woodacre- University School

Sg- Joe Brown- Sullivan Central

Sf- Adam Hughes- Sullivan East

F- Michael Richards- Sullivan East

C- Shane Simerly- Hampton

QUOTE(3Dgymnasium @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:17 AM) 826384298[/snapback]Just figured I would throw my two cents in.

1st team.....

PG- Kevin Harrison- (Played at King very tough PG tore his ACL his senior year)

Sg- Aaron Dugger- ( Freshman of the year at Lees Mcrae University 25.ppg in highschool put up 41 on Tabernacle Baptist in the Arby's Classic)

Sf- Rusty Chambers- (Played at Lincoln Memorial University led Unaka to a state championship 24.ppg East Tennessee leading scorer Junior year 26.ppg)

F- Chuckey Lindholm- ( I believe he is Volunteers all time leading scorer not sure how many points went on to play college ball at Brevard Avg 25ppg Northeast Tennessee leading scorer his senior year all upper East Tennessee)

C- Vince Redd- ( Played college football for the Univeristy of Virginia and basketball Northeast Tennessee Player of the year)

Bench....

PG- Tyler Estep ( Very good ball handler currently playing college ball at milligan Northeast Tennessee player of the year his senior year)

Sg- BJ Miller ( Very good shooter currently playing college ball at Tennessee Wesleyan)

Sf- John Leseur ( Very tough offensive player currently playing college ball at Anderson University)

F- Brandon Bradley( Played a little college ball at Walter State University led University School to the semi finals in the state tournament)

C- Ike Weaver ( Very young tough post player about 6'6 235 hard to stop in the paint helped Unicoi to some impressive records over the past 2 years)

2nd team.....

PG- Aaron Woodacre- University School

Sg- Joe Brown- Sullivan Central

Sf- Adam Hughes- Sullivan East

F- Michael Richards- Sullivan East

C- Shane Simerly- Hampton

I think you surely would want to include Brad Seal & Rocky Nickels they only went to state 4 yrs in a row

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 22 2007 - 03:07 PM) 826384687[/snapback]Rocky Nickels didn't go to state his senior year.... Where did Kevin Harrison go to school at?

That was only because of a coaching change the coach they had that year could win with a college team against a high school team he did go his freshman soph. & jr. years they only lost 2 games his jr year one of them was in state they should not have lost it they really should have won state that yr. he should be on ther he could pay with the best

QUOTE(byrd62 @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:21 PM) 826384810[/snapback]That was only because of a coaching change the coach they had that year could win with a college team against a high school team he did go his freshman soph. & jr. years they only lost 2 games his jr year one of them was in state they should not have lost it they really should have won state that yr. he should be on ther he could pay with the best

Son, I don't know where you get your info. First you say that Hanncock went to state in '00, '01, '02, and '03, just for me to tell you they didn't. Now you try to say that they only lost 2 games in '02 and that they should have won the game at state, then go on to win the whole thing...

Ok. In 02, Hancock lost 9 games, not 2. And in that game at state you "should not have lost," you got beat by Temple by almost 20 points... Anything else you want to just spurt out?

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 22 2007 - 06:27 PM) 826384873[/snapback]Son, I don't know where you get your info. First you say that Hanncock went to state in '00, '01, '02, and '03, just for me to tell you they didn't. Now you try to say that they only lost 2 games in '02 and that they should have won the game at state, then go on to win the whole thing...

Ok. In 03, Hancock lost 9 games, not 2. And in that game at state you "should not have lost," you got beat by Temple by almost 20 points... Anything else you want to just spurt out?

You can't spell let on read I didn't say they went to state in 03 I said they went his fr. soh. &jr yr. whichwould be 2000, 2001, 2002 &2001 was the yr. they only lost 2 games only team they lost to in season was picket co. They also went in 1999 for your info.

QUOTE(byrd62 @ Feb 22 2007 - 06:44 PM) 826384892[/snapback]You can't spell let on read I didn't say they went to state in 03 I said they went his fr. soh. &jr yr. whichwould be 2000, 2001, 2002 &2001 was the yr. they only lost 2 games only team they lost to in season was picket co. They also went in 1999 for your info.

Maybe you should learn to punctuate and type in full sentences.

You said Rocky went to state all four years. He didn’t go his senior year.

You also said his junior year (01-02) they only lost 2 games. They didn’t. They lost nine

And you also said his junior year (01-02) that they should have won the state game they lost. No, they shouldn’t have. They lost by 20.

QUOTE(byrd62 @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:21 PM) 826384810[/snapback]they only lost 2 games his jr year one of them was in state they should not have lost it they really should have won state that yr.