District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 4 2007 - 12:29 PM) 826429802[/snapback]Yea how u gonna say something when yall lost to Portland and you didn't post anything. By the way who was on the mound for yall that game? Yea you!!! Do you pitch any district games, or do you just pitch against Whites Creek,etc....

Somebody had already posted our score on here, so why do i have to repeat it?

And who pitched a district game against east robertson and got beat??? oh it was you ok just refreshing your memory on that one....and to let you know i was pitching a no-hitter into the 5th inning so yeah and i didn't pitch against Whites Creek either so dang your wrong again, just stinks when you can't get stuff right...and good luck Zeke look forward to seeing yall next week!

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826430188[/snapback]And who pitched a district game against east robertson and got beat??? oh it was you ok just refreshing your memory on that one....and to let you know i was pitching a no-hitter into the 5th inning so yeah and i didn't pitch against Whites Creek either so dang your wrong again, just stinks when you can't get stuff right...and good luck Zeke look forward to seeing yall next week!

Yeah but only because of ur "one man show." Without him yall aint nothing!!! I mean nothing against yall if we had Will, we would ride him too, but u got to admit hes the reason yall are tied for first right now.

A no hitter against portland would be like u striking out. Not that big of a deal!!! Oh yeah i forgot u pitched against pearl cohn, who is worse then Whites Creek, my bad on that one.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826417965[/snapback]East Robertson beat Jo Byrns 4-0.

Will Clinard threw a 2 hitter, and had the Vanderbilt pitching coach there watching him.

Tomorrow East Robertson comes to Jo Byrns weather permitting. I hope we are able to at least pull out the split this week.

Is this not me posting about a loss, so get ur facts straight pooper!!

Who did pitch for East in the loss against CA. You kinda failed to mention anything about the game except for the fact that they were hitting and you guys weren't. And like Tuck said, a no hitter against Portland through 5 innings seems to be easy since they won like two games last year. But congrats anyways, I would take advantage against a sorry team too.

QUOTE(jteasley7 @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826430293[/snapback]Who did pitch for East in the loss against CA. You kinda failed to mention anything about the game except for the fact that they were hitting and you guys weren't. And like Tuck said, a no hitter against Portland through 5 innings seems to be easy since they won like two games last year. But congrats anyways, I would take advantage against a sorry team too.

he forgot to add that he gave up like 5 runs in the 5th inning and they lost.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 4 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826430396[/snapback]he forgot to add that he gave up like 5 runs in the 5th inning and they lost.

thanks for the info Tuck, would have been better to come out of Hooper but oh well. Who you gonna play with this summer Tuck, me and logan got on the same team.

QUOTE(jteasley7 @ Apr 5 2007 - 07:10 AM) 826430466[/snapback]thanks for the info Tuck, would have been better to come out of Hooper but oh well. Who you gonna play with this summer Tuck, me and logan got on the same team.

I dont know yet, i dont even know if i am playing.

Hooper is still trying to think of the next stupid thing hes gonna write. It might take him awhile!

haha both of yall need to hold up, yeah i pitch against non-district teams because Will and Coffee are better pitchers than me, its plain and simple think about baseball stupid...and coffee pitched against CA, Hooper throwing ZERO innings!!! gah lee you guys are so good i wish i could be like you and i could lose every game i pitch... and since we got will i think we'll use him, he can carry me and the rest of the team through the whole season if he wants to...and taking up for coffee here he pitched just as good against yall as will did and you know it so i wasn't ever getting into pitching stats or anything like that or anything about either team, i just said you was slow to post when yall lose but anyways good luck to yall and i guess WILL CLINARD will see one of yall district tournament....GOOD LUCK!

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 5 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826430494[/snapback]haha both of yall need to hold up, yeah i pitch against non-district teams because Will and Coffee are better pitchers than me, its plain and simple think about baseball stupid...and coffee pitched against CA, Hooper throwing ZERO innings!!! gah lee you guys are so good i wish i could be like you and i could lose every game i pitch... and since we got will i think we'll use him, he can carry me and the rest of the team through the whole season if he wants to...and taking up for coffee here he pitched just as good against yall as will did and you know it so i wasn't ever getting into pitching stats or anything like that or anything about either team, i just said you was slow to post when yall lose but anyways good luck to yall and i guess WILL CLINARD will see one of yall district tournament....GOOD LUCK!

Dang hoop you dont have to get all defensive. Its fine if you dont pitch district games, we have pitchers on our team that dont pitch district games, but they dont get on this board talking about no hitters through 5 innings agains sorry teams.

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 5 2007 - 07:41 AM) 826430494[/snapback]haha both of yall need to hold up, yeah i pitch against non-district teams because Will and Coffee are better pitchers than me, its plain and simple think about baseball stupid...and coffee pitched against CA, Hooper throwing ZERO innings!!! gah lee you guys are so good i wish i could be like you and i could lose every game i pitch... and since we got will i think we'll use him, he can carry me and the rest of the team through the whole season if he wants to...and taking up for coffee here he pitched just as good against yall as will did and you know it so i wasn't ever getting into pitching stats or anything like that or anything about either team, i just said you was slow to post when yall lose but anyways good luck to yall and i guess WILL CLINARD will see one of yall district tournament....GOOD LUCK!

will threw a two hitter against us, and coffee gave up 4 runs. So how u gonna say he pitched just as good? Oh and by the way he got the L. Also i believe teasley is like 3-1 on the mound so how do we lose every game we pitch.

Didnt we put 9 on u in two innings last year? by the way didnt i go yard???

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826430511[/snapback]will threw a two hitter against us, and coffee gave up 4 runs. So how u gonna say he pitched just as good? Oh and by the way he got the L. Also i believe teasley is like 3-1 on the mound so how do we lose every game we pitch.

Didnt we put 9 on u in two innings last year? by the way didnt i go yard???

this is true. Coffee is not bad and Will is far from Bad, but its alot different when hoop is on here talking for them and not letting them speak for themselves. And if one of us face East in the tournament, it will be Will doing the dirty work on the mound and Hoop just playing short stop.