District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:20 AM) 826434740[/snapback]Ha ha you know i can hit i don't even have to argue that...i went 1-2 against you with 1 rbi and 1-3 against Parker so thats not even an argument...what did he do against us??? alright like 0 for how many at bats he had, i don't care if he hits 50 bombs this season, he isn't hitting any off of us thats for sure but anyways one of yall lied to him anyway saying i said something anyways so yeah...oh and my BA right now is .415 with 18 rbi's, not to shabby but i know yours and his is so much better...haha get real dude

Ha ha you know i can hit i don't even have to argue that...i went 1-2 against you with 1 rbi and 1-3 against Parker so thats not even an argument...what did he do against us??? alright like 0 for how many at bats he had, i don't care if he hits 50 bombs this season, he isn't hitting any off of us thats for sure but anyways one of yall lied to him anyway saying i said something anyways so yeah...oh and my BA right now is .415 with 18 rbi's, not to shabby but i know yours and his is so much better...haha get real dude

Ha ha you know i can hit i don't even have to argue that...i went 1-2 against you with 1 rbi and 1-3 against Parker so thats not even an argument...what did he do against us??? alright like 0 for how many at bats he had, i don't care if he hits 50 bombs this season, he isn't hitting any off of us thats for sure but anyways one of yall lied to him anyway saying i said something anyways so yeah...oh and my BA right now is .415 with 18 rbi's, not to shabby but i know yours and his is so much better...haha get real dude

this is parker an we got that hit you talking about down as an error b/c it hit glens glove, but i dont know how big roach keeps books but its whatever

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:52 AM) 826434862[/snapback]this is parker an we got that hit you talking about down as an error b/c it hit glens glove, but i dont know how big roach keeps books but its whatever

The last time I checked "Big Roach" is a head coach and that demands respect! Nobody come on here and talks about Coach Carisle that way. Show some class! For the last 3 years a very non-biased person has kept the books for East so I would say that if it was ruled a hit then it needed to be a hit! Just because a hit hits a glove doesn't mean its not a hit! But as always that is up to interpretation. Just like the kid that hits the homerun always thinks it goes about 100 ft farther then it really does! I am not on here backing up Hooper, (although I have seen him improve from .117 his freshman year to his current average) I am here to state the views of an outsider. Baseball is a game of interpretations and everybody has their own!

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:52 AM) 826434862[/snapback]this is parker an we got that hit you talking about down as an error b/c it hit glens glove, but i dont know how big roach keeps books but its whatever

thats cool, yall can say whatever you want and even after i hit it, you said good hit...it was in the gap and if he would have made the catch it would have been a great play...i say tramont can't hit because he didn't do anything else against us and thats the truth, i have only see yall play other games in the springfield classic and i seen him get one hit, i have nothing against him or any of yall but i'm here taking up for my team...back to talk about the district, that is really surprising that mcewen and clarksville academy split.....good luck to everybody else the rest of the week only 6 district games left a piece

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 11 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826434740[/snapback]Ha ha you know i can hit i don't even have to argue that...i went 1-2 against you with 1 rbi and 1-3 against Parker so thats not even an argument...what did he do against us??? alright like 0 for how many at bats he had, i don't care if he hits 50 bombs this season, he isn't hitting any off of us thats for sure but anyways one of yall lied to him anyway saying i said something anyways so yeah...oh and my BA right now is .415 with 18 rbi's, not to shabby but i know yours and his is so much better...haha get real dude

.415 isnt to shabby. But mine is higher, and i'll leave it at that. I also have more RBIs but u aint got to believe me if u dont want. By the way u went 1 for 3 against me including hitting into a double play. But hey u can say 1 for 2 thats fine with me. None of us told Tramont anything, we dont know where he got it from, but hes mad at you, thats for dang sure. By the way the ammish and the menonites are two different groups of ppl, so next time u try to make a joke dont call somebody both of them in the same sentence, what do they teach u out there at East? But ur right i aint got no problem with ya, but tramont DOES!!! Anyways congrats on sweeping Heritage, how was there pitching?

P.S.- Were tied for first there HOSS, so keep that in mind /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 11 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826435489[/snapback].415 isnt to shabby. But mine is higher, and i'll leave it at that. I also have more RBIs but u aint got to believe me if u dont want. By the way u went 1 for 3 against me including hitting into a double play. But hey u can say 1 for 2 thats fine with me. None of us told Tramont anything, we dont know where he got it from, but hes mad at you, thats for dang sure. By the way the ammish and the menonites are two different groups of ppl, so next time u try to make a joke dont call somebody both of them in the same sentence, what do they teach u out there at East? But ur right i aint got no problem with ya, but tramont DOES!!! Anyways congrats on sweeping Heritage, how was there pitching?

P.S.- Were tied for first there HOSS, so keep that in mind /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I know they are two different kinds of people, dogs and cats are different but everytime somebody says "its raining dogs and cats" that means there stupid??? think before you try to put somebody down yo...and i don't care if you are hitting .800, .415 is what i'm batting and thats pretty good...and no i went 1-2 against you with a sac fly and 1 rbi, dude you can't make yourself seem better than you are, yeah you did pitch a good game but don't down me...and Tramont will get over it, nobody from East has said anything about him and nobody has a problem with him...but anyways back to baseball Heritage will pitch Hill and McClung against ya and you already know Hill is pretty good, they can win some games with there pitching, its just is there offence going to score some runs...it will be interesting in yall's 2 games because yall both get to play at small fields both games instead of just one...but with you and parker pitching and mcclung and hill i don't see many balls going out...when do yall play them???

Oh yeah Tuck what about Hunters Lane how are they??? we got them tomorrow

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826435800[/snapback]I know they are two different kinds of people, dogs and cats are different but everytime somebody says "its raining dogs and cats" that means there stupid??? think before you try to put somebody down yo...and i don't care if you are hitting .800, .415 is what i'm batting and thats pretty good...and no i went 1-2 against you with a sac fly and 1 rbi, dude you can't make yourself seem better than you are, yeah you did pitch a good game but don't down me...and Tramont will get over it, nobody from East has said anything about him and nobody has a problem with him...but anyways back to baseball Heritage will pitch Hill and McClung against ya and you already know Hill is pretty good, they can win some games with there pitching, its just is there offence going to score some runs...it will be interesting in yall's 2 games because yall both get to play at small fields both games instead of just one...but with you and parker pitching and mcclung and hill i don't see many balls going out...when do yall play them???

Oh yeah Tuck what about Hunters Lane how are they??? we got them tomorrow

We got CA next week and then its Heritage. Hunters Lane is ok. They put up 11 and 13 on us, but that wasnt against our best pitching though. But they did have two guys go yard at Hunters Lane. The big first base man can straight rake! Throw him curves. If u put it in play to anybody besides SS and CF u should cause errors. there ace #15 is really good, but other then him there pitching isnt strong.

whos better Mclung or Hill?

QUOTE(dave61502 @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:20 PM) 826434984[/snapback]The last time I checked "Big Roach" is a head coach and that demands respect! Nobody come on here and talks about Coach Carisle that way. Show some class! For the last 3 years a very non-biased person has kept the books for East so I would say that if it was ruled a hit then it needed to be a hit! Just because a hit hits a glove doesn't mean its not a hit! But as always that is up to interpretation. Just like the kid that hits the homerun always thinks it goes about 100 ft farther then it really does! I am not on here backing up Hooper, (although I have seen him improve from .117 his freshman year to his current average) I am here to state the views of an outsider. Baseball is a game of interpretations and everybody has their own!

my bad my apologies to coach roach didnt mean to hurt anybodys feelings

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Apr 12 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826435982[/snapback]Two questions for anyone who might know. How many teams from District 9 & 10 go to the regional tourney? Where is the regional tourney being held at?

2 from each, and the district winners from each district host the first round region game. I think the region championship location alternates every year.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 12 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826436078[/snapback]2 from each, and the district winners from each district host the first round region game. I think the region championship location alternates every year.

One more for ya? Do the two top teams from the region go to state? Wasnt sure how the playoff scenario went? Thanks