District 10A

bigtuck4242

QUOTE(WHHcatcher @ Apr 6 2007 - 05:40 PM) 826431531[/snapback]I think I just about peed all over myself reading all that between Hooper n Tuck. That was funny stuff. We lost to Springfield yesterday in a close game, 6-4. I'd rather not say too much about it on here because I'll prolly say some things I shouldn't. Simply put, they're a "class group," but we didn't hit very well yesterday either. But Monday is a new day, and we'll come prepared to play. Who does everyone else have this week in district play?

Hooper, is Cheatham Co. down compared to past years, or did they just not play well yesterday? We've got them later in the year.

Yeah they are down a little because there shortstop told me that they got a new coach and half the players couldn't take the dicipline so they all quit, i think they only have 12 or 13 players on the whole team, they hit the ball pretty good but just right to somebody and there pitching isn't strong at all but they might have through a not so good arm since it wasn't district play but yeah good luck to ya on Monday Zeke, where are yall playing this year? Up top or down bottom?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 7 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826431871[/snapback]Yeah they are down a little because there shortstop told me that they got a new coach and half the players couldn't take the dicipline so they all quit, i think they only have 12 or 13 players on the whole team, they hit the ball pretty good but just right to somebody and there pitching isn't strong at all but they might have through a not so good arm since it wasn't district play but yeah good luck to ya on Monday Zeke, where are yall playing this year? Up top or down bottom?

Up top.

Here's the standing as of right now:

East Robertson 4-2

Jo Byrns 4-2

WH-Heritage 4-2

CA 3-3

Houston Co. 3-3

NCS 3-3

East Lit. 2-4

McEwen 2-4

Its to close to even pick a could be winner, the next couple of weeks will be some seperation between some teams i think...i wouldn't say our district is stacked or anything, its just so competitive and any team can win on any day

I hear that Jo Byrns has a pretty good team this year but when i saw them i thought they only have 3, maybe 4 guys that can actually hit, it wasn't because Clinard was pitching it was the same with Coffee to so dont' give me that excuse Bigtuck4242. WH-Heritage has 2 pretty good pitchers but i think that our guys will take care of them today and tomorrow if they play THEIR game! Good luck East!

QUOTE(irish43 @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:32 AM) 826432953[/snapback]I thought that Nash. Christian was supposed to be the team to beat this year. And where WHH and Jo Byrns coming from? I didn't think they were supposed to be big contenders this year.

Nashville Christian may not be the team to beat right now, but when it comes closer to time for the tournament they may surprise some people. Right now they have one of the toughest, if not the toughest schedule in the district, which will help them in the long run. WHH and Jo Byrns had games last year where they would beat a really good team and then lose the following day by a large ammount to that same team, which showed a lack of consistency. The reason they are contending is because they have learned to be consistent where other teams aren't on the field.