District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson beat WH-Heritage today 4-3, the first inning we put up 2 runs and held them scoreless then our next at bat we scored 2 more, they came up to bat in the bottom of the 2nd and Zeke Pirtle hit a 3 run-homer...after that wasn't really much at all except good defence and pitching, i think Heritage had 1 runner get to 3rd base after the homer and we had 2 maybe so neither team really threatened after the 2nd. We play again tomorrow @ East....

WP-Coffee 3-1

LP-McClung

Be Clinard vs. Hill tomorrow i'm assuming

QUOTE(MaroonManiac @ Apr 9 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826433087[/snapback]I hear that Jo Byrns has a pretty good team this year but when i saw them i thought they only have 3, maybe 4 guys that can actually hit, it wasn't because Clinard was pitching it was the same with Coffee to so dont' give me that excuse Bigtuck4242. WH-Heritage has 2 pretty good pitchers but i think that our guys will take care of them today and tomorrow if they play THEIR game! Good luck East!

U have ur right to an opinion, but if it was the same with Coffee why did we win?? I guess you guys cant hit either, and dont say its cuz Parker pitched, because yall only had 4 runs on 5 hits aganst me too.

NCS 11 East Lit 0 in 6 innings

East Lit manages only 3 hits for the game. McDowell pitches 5 innings giving up two hits and striking out 6.

Hartley pitches the 6th giving up one hit with 1 k. East Lit never got a runner past 2nd.

Teasley pitches 5 innings, giving up 5 hits and 4 runs along with 5 bb's, and 8 k's. Definitely off day for him. Ghee pitches 2/3 of an inning and gives up 7 runs on 2 hits and 4 bb's along with a couple of wild pitches and two infield errors. Garrett goes 1/3 inning to end the horrible 6th inning.

McDowell pitched very well. Doesn't look hurt to me. 6 k's and 0 bb's over 5 innings.

East Lit commits 5 errors along with 3 wild pitches. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Eagles travel to NCS today for 5:00 game.

East beat WH-Heritage today 3-1, Will Clinard pitched a complete game 2 hitter with 11 k's, Hill pitched good for WH-Heritage and gave up 6 hits i think and had i would say 5-8 k's...play Kenwood on Thursday and have Hunters Lane on Friday. Good luck to everyone else playin right now and make sure to post the scores

Jo Byrns 19

Houston Co. 5

Parker Holman got the W pitching all 7 innings and giving up 2 earned runs. Wasnt his best stuff, but still got the job done.

The run support was there for sure. Colton Morris, Parker Holman, and Evan Anderson all had 3 hits. While several others had 2 hits.

Great way to hit the halfway point in district play

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 10 2007 - 06:31 PM) 826434194[/snapback]East beat WH-Heritage today 3-1, Will Clinard pitched a complete game 2 hitter with 11 k's, Hill pitched good for WH-Heritage and gave up 6 hits i think and had i would say 5-8 k's...play Kenwood on Thursday and have Hunters Lane on Friday. Good luck to everyone else playin right now and make sure to post the scores

Hooper ur really somebody to tell somebody they need to learn how to hit. Whats ur BA? I doubt its higher then Tramont Moody's. How many home runs do u have? Less then Tramont, by the way his homers where at Hunters Lane, not at Jo Byrns. So dont give me none of that short field crap. How many homeruns do u have at Jo Byrns? NONE!!! If i was u i would be careful what i say to him, hes CRAZY, and hes about twice your size.

For anybody besides hooper ignore this post, because only hooper knows what i am talking about.

QUOTE(irish43 @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826434363[/snapback]yeah, that was a BAD loss for HC. dunno what happened to them.

They didnt play bad, they actually hit parker better then i thought they would, but Jo Byrns has been raking almost all year long. 19 is alot of runs for a team that only has two or three good hitters, huh MaroonManiac?

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826434362[/snapback]Hooper ur really somebody to tell somebody they need to learn how to hit. Whats ur BA? I doubt its higher then Tramont Moody's. How many home runs do u have? Less then Tramont, by the way his homers where at Hunters Lane, not at Jo Byrns. So dont give me none of that short field crap. How many homeruns do u have at Jo Byrns? NONE!!! If i was u i would be careful what i say to him, hes CRAZY, and hes about twice your size.

For anybody besides hooper ignore this post, because only hooper knows what i am talking about.

Ha ha you know i can hit i don't even have to argue that...i went 1-2 against you with 1 rbi and 1-3 against Parker so thats not even an argument...what did he do against us??? alright like 0 for how many at bats he had, i don't care if he hits 50 bombs this season, he isn't hitting any off of us thats for sure but anyways one of yall lied to him anyway saying i said something anyways so yeah...oh and my BA right now is .415 with 18 rbi's, not to shabby but i know yours and his is so much better...haha get real dude

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826434362[/snapback]Hooper ur really somebody to tell somebody they need to learn how to hit. Whats ur BA? I doubt its higher then Tramont Moody's. How many home runs do u have? Less then Tramont, by the way his homers where at Hunters Lane, not at Jo Byrns. So dont give me none of that short field crap. How many homeruns do u have at Jo Byrns? NONE!!! If i was u i would be careful what i say to him, hes CRAZY, and hes about twice your size.

Ha ha you know i can hit i don't even have to argue that...i went 1-2 against you with 1 rbi and 1-3 against Parker so thats not even an argument...what did he do against us??? alright like 0 for how many at bats he had, i don't care if he hits 50 bombs this season, he isn't hitting any off of us thats for sure but anyways one of yall lied to him anyway saying i said something anyways so yeah...oh and my BA right now is .415 with 18 rbi's, not to shabby but i know yours and his is so much better...haha get real dude