District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcewen winnings makes me feel alittle better, at least i know it wasnt a complete fluke. They are playing some good ball right now. I think it is really funny that all the East players were cheering for Mcewen to beat us, and then it back fired on them cuz they got beat by Mcewen!!!!!! Cuz if we had won, they would have pitched will and prolly won, so now they are in worse shape then they would have been if we had won, LOL!!!!!

That really is the key in this district. The pairty. It seems like almost every team has 1 fairly dominant pitcher, and a few average-to-good ones. Everyone has 3 or 4 hitters they can count on game after game along with the rest of their bats. The difference maker I have seen this year has been fundamental defensive errors. I have personally watched Houston County, McEwen, East Lit, and Heritage lose games they should have won because of errors. I am sure it has happened to the other teams as well. Average pitching and great defense will beat good pitching and weak defense all day long. The team that wins the district tournament will be the one that plays the most fundamentally sound throughout.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ May 8 2007 - 09:32 AM) 826454280[/snapback]Mcewen winnings makes me feel alittle better, at least i know it wasnt a complete fluke. They are playing some good ball right now. I think it is really funny that all the East players were cheering for Mcewen to beat us, and then it back fired on them cuz they got beat by Mcewen!!!!!! Cuz if we had won, they would have pitched will and prolly won, so now they are in worse shape then they would have been if we had won, LOL!!!!!

Man thats so funny, but the funnier thing is that yall are sitting at home watching TV and we're going to play ball today so laugh bout that one partner...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...we just wanted yall to lose, not to play McEwen i got mad respect for them but yeah yall's season is over lol

QUOTE(streetlight31 @ May 8 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826454399[/snapback]Tuck .... you and I both know that if Houston County had any players that could catch a fly ball or field a grounder .. then East wouldnt have made it this far .... b/c they were ripping Coffee's 75 mph fastball all day long

and you, you just dont' know what your talkin about...did you even watch this game? you probably don't even know what happened...we did the same exact same thing as they did, we probably made more errors than they did so thats not even an excuse...thats baseball, you take what the other team gives you and we did and they didn't, is that our fault they couldn't score with all the errors we made??? alright then, and coffee pitched good that day so don't be dissin on my pitcher

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ May 8 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826454447[/snapback]Man thats so funny, but the funnier thing is that yall are sitting at home watching TV and we're going to play ball today so laugh bout that one partner...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...we just wanted yall to lose, not to play McEwen i got mad respect for them but yeah yall's season is over lol

Dont worry ur fat #### will be sitting on the couch soon enough. Then we will see who is laughing. I didnt mean to hurt ur poor lil feelings, just think its funny that yall thought if we lost yall would have an easy second round game, and it back fired on yall. Im sorry i offended ur sensitive mind, it will be ok, i promise.

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ May 8 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826454491[/snapback]and you, you just dont' know what your talkin about...did you even watch this game? you probably don't even know what happened...we did the same exact same thing as they did, we probably made more errors than they did so thats not even an excuse...thats baseball, you take what the other team gives you and we did and they didn't, is that our fault they couldn't score with all the errors we made??? alright then, and coffee pitched good that day so don't be dissin on my pitcher

obviously you were to busy eating hotdogs, to pay attention because Houston Co. had twice as many errors. I mean they were dropping infield flies, yall had two fly balls fall and one was after the game was already over. Houston Co. had at least 8 errors. i saw maybe 3 from yall. Which yes is a compliment, but you cant say Houston Co. didnt rock Coffee. He gave up a ton of hits. I always laugh when i hear u and ur coach say he is yalls second ace, that is ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!!!!

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ May 8 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826454491[/snapback]and you, you just dont' know what your talkin about...did you even watch this game? you probably don't even know what happened...we did the same exact same thing as they did, we probably made more errors than they did so thats not even an excuse...thats baseball, you take what the other team gives you and we did and they didn't, is that our fault they couldn't score with all the errors we made??? alright then, and coffee pitched good that day so don't be dissin on my pitcher

if what Coffee did saturday was good pitching then I would hate to see what bad pitching is to you ..... knowing you guys and your fans yall didnt count those drop flies as errors because the ball never touched a glove so that you could pad your stats .... but I agree with Tuck .. you guys will home soon enough

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ May 8 2007 - 05:30 PM) 826454708[/snapback]obviously you were to busy eating hotdogs, to pay attention because Houston Co. had twice as many errors. I mean they were dropping infield flies, yall had two fly balls fall and one was after the game was already over. Houston Co. had at least 8 errors. i saw maybe 3 from yall. Which yes is a compliment, but you cant say Houston Co. didnt rock Coffee. He gave up a ton of hits. I always laugh when i hear u and ur coach say he is yalls second ace, that is ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!!!!

Nashville Christian 12

McEwen 0

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ May 8 2007 - 05:30 PM) 826454708[/snapback]obviously you were to busy eating hotdogs, to pay attention because Houston Co. had twice as many errors. I mean they were dropping infield flies, yall had two fly balls fall and one was after the game was already over. Houston Co. had at least 8 errors. i saw maybe 3 from yall. Which yes is a compliment, but you cant say Houston Co. didnt rock Coffee. He gave up a ton of hits. I always laugh when i hear u and ur coach say he is yalls second ace, that is ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!!!!

Well guess Eli, Enoch, Joseph and the rest of the family are glad the season was ending short cause they needed you to go out there and pull that wagon on down the field, dude your just amish and noone likes you, and if i worked those 14 hour work days i might be as skinny as you to...i would be bitter to if i couldn't ever play baseball again but its ok don't cry or anything, yall were to busy worrying bout us and got beat and hey coffee has been getting the job done all year and we've been winning so its good with me, he's a way better 2-man than you will ever be, all you are now is a fan (NOT A PLAYER lol) so if your going to put your input on here than make it seem more like your not ever going to play baseball again haha...and bet you want say nothing like that to coffee's face thats for sure