District 10A

bigtuck4242

East Robertson-6

Clarksville Academy-4

Looks like those curveballs didn't get us and our season didn't end short, yall are childish...i only said something cause Tuck is always dissin on our team...i planned on play Heritage and Jo Byrns these last 2 days and thought that the true best 2 teams would come out of our district in us 4 (East, Heritage, Jo Byrns, and NCS) but things didn't end up like that...i hate to know that feeling that yall feel knowing yall can't go out and practice tomorrow or go hit in the cage anymore, i know i'm going to hate it if or when we get put out of wherever...yall know we are a good ball team, we make errors just like yall to but since we're left yall got to bad mouth us??? that just ain't right, and Tuck i wasn't rooting for yall to lose, it was a good game and everything went right for them and bad for yall but anyways are we through talkin bout it or what? i just want to go out here and enjoy my last how many ever games without yall talkin bad about my teammates or my team, can yall do that or are we going to have a problem?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ May 9 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826455134[/snapback]Well guess Eli, Enoch, Joseph and the rest of the family are glad the season was ending short cause they needed you to go out there and pull that wagon on down the field, dude your just amish and noone likes you, and if i worked those 14 hour work days i might be as skinny as you to...i would be bitter to if i couldn't ever play baseball again but its ok don't cry or anything, yall were to busy worrying bout us and got beat and hey coffee has been getting the job done all year and we've been winning so its good with me, he's a way better 2-man than you will ever be, all you are now is a fan (NOT A PLAYER lol) so if your going to put your input on here than make it seem more like your not ever going to play baseball again haha...and bet you want say nothing like that to coffee's face thats for sure

Nobody likes me??? dude i have talked to SOOOOOO many ppl from East who hate ur fat toe Other then ur little fsu crew, everybody hates u. All u do is talk talk talk, and u cant back anything up. Oh by the way i have a scholarship to play football AND baseball next year in college, where are u playing??? Dont telll me UT Martin either cuz they dont want a shortstop that weights 220 lbs. I'll pitch against Coffee any day, we were watching the game, and the scout was clocking him at 75 all day. Yeah thats real good for somebody 6'3" who cant even hit 80. Hes just so good!!!!! i have never been a pitcher, and have never claimed to be a good pitcher, but yall think Coffee is the stuff, got news for u, he aint. Is the ammish joke the only thing u can come up w/ dont be jealous cuz u cant grow any facial hair. At least what i say is true, u arent even saying crap thats practical. By the way stop calling me high all the time, that stuff gets annoying!!!!

Good luck to everyone on East, except HOOPER!!!!!!!

P.S. Stop acting like we are friends, cuz i dont even like u. So stop calling me and trying to be cool, and also stop callling me cuz ur scared tramont is gonna beat u up. What the HE&& am i suppose to do about it.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ May 9 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826455317[/snapback]Nobody likes me??? dude i have talked to SOOOOOO many ppl from East who hate ur fat toe Other then ur little fsu crew, everybody hates u. All u do is talk talk talk, and u cant back anything up. Oh by the way i have a scholarship to play football AND baseball next year in college, where are u playing??? Dont telll me UT Martin either cuz they dont want a shortstop that weights 220 lbs. I'll pitch against Coffee any day, we were watching the game, and the scout was clocking him at 75 all day. Yeah thats real good for somebody 6'3" who cant even hit 80. Hes just so good!!!!! i have never been a pitcher, and have never claimed to be a good pitcher, but yall think Coffee is the stuff, got news for u, he aint. Is the ammish joke the only thing u can come up w/ dont be jealous cuz u cant grow any facial hair. At least what i say is true, u arent even saying crap thats practical. By the way stop calling me high all the time, that stuff gets annoying!!!!

P.S. Stop acting like we are friends, cuz i dont even like u. So stop calling me and trying to be cool, and also stop callling me cuz ur scared tramont is gonna beat u up. What the HE&& am i suppose to do about it.

this is coffee...first off tuck...your never gonna make it playin college ball..you can only hit one pitch and it's a fastball inside...i might have been throwing 75 that day but i've been clocked at 85 before so its not like i cant...oh and by the way that coach wants me to come play so obviously it was good enough...just like it was good enough this year at yall field...to bad yall cant even play on a real field were pop ups arent homeruns.that homerun you got off me is the first hit ive ever given up to you...if yall think im no good...then how can yall think that parker is any good at all?? i think he is good but he isnt any better then i am yall are just mad that yall are sittin at home when we're still in it...we play mcewen today and im pitchin so we'll see if our number 2 pitcher can beat them...cuz we saw that yalls number 1 cant...and my boy hooper is way better then you are...and i bet you wont say any of that to hoop's face or mine...you stink

haha wow....

well, on a lighter note, nashville christian has the day off. well, from a game that is. darren king had a two walk no hitter in five. i stayed for the later game last night and as far as i could see, it was a pretty close game. clinard hit 91 once in the first 3 innings, staying at around 89ish with curves/slider going at about 77-79. tim corbin decided to give him a visit last night, and i wish him the best of luck... i am pretty sure all the runs he gave up in the beginning were unearned, there were quite a few errors, taking nothing away from CA. they did put the ball in play and on the ground. i think hoop had one and the third baseman had two, one being a misplayed ball, which was just kind of fumbled around, and the other a throwing error at home, which scored a run. if im correct, the left fielder made one as well. i am pretty sure that scored a few. i guess its harder to catch when its coming off the bat faster because their pitcher throws gas. nontheless, ER won in the end. advancing them to play McQuen tonight. The winner will play NCS thursday in a must win first game situation.

best of luck to the two other teams, excluding ncs, hope tonights game is a great one.

jesus loves you all

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ May 9 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826455317[/snapback]Nobody likes me??? dude i have talked to SOOOOOO many ppl from East who hate ur fat toe Other then ur little fsu crew, everybody hates u. All u do is talk talk talk, and u cant back anything up. Oh by the way i have a scholarship to play football AND baseball next year in college, where are u playing??? Dont telll me UT Martin either cuz they dont want a shortstop that weights 220 lbs. I'll pitch against Coffee any day, we were watching the game, and the scout was clocking him at 75 all day. Yeah thats real good for somebody 6'3" who cant even hit 80. Hes just so good!!!!! i have never been a pitcher, and have never claimed to be a good pitcher, but yall think Coffee is the stuff, got news for u, he aint. Is the ammish joke the only thing u can come up w/ dont be jealous cuz u cant grow any facial hair. At least what i say is true, u arent even saying crap thats practical. By the way stop calling me high all the time, that stuff gets annoying!!!!

Its so easy to talk smack about other player and their team when your sitting at home as a spectator! To everyone on here. Don't be classless when you team is out and especially don't be classless when you are still playing. Humility goes a long way. The teams that are the most humble are the teams that don't get surprised and come out and play ball. It sounds to me like the only humble teams left in this district are NCS and McEwen. Its funny how you never hear the 2 most dominate players in the District say a word. I respect that more than anything else. They bring it and don't have to talk about it! Good luck to the rest of the District 10 teams still playing!

Who is playing for the district championship and who is playing for 3rd if there is a game. tuck and hoop, yall need to settle down before this topic gets closed, yall were getting a little off topic, but it sorta funny, its like a soap opera, good luck East if yall are still playing, I know Jo Byrns and WHH aint but not sure about East

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ May 9 2007 - 11:20 AM) 826455414[/snapback]this is coffee...first off tuck...your never gonna make it playin college ball..you can only hit one pitch and it's a fastball inside...i might have been throwing 75 that day but i've been clocked at 85 before so its not like i cant...oh and by the way that coach wants me to come play so obviously it was good enough...just like it was good enough this year at yall field...to bad yall cant even play on a real field were pop ups arent homeruns.that homerun you got off me is the first hit ive ever given up to you...if yall think im no good...then how can yall think that parker is any good at all?? i think he is good but he isnt any better then i am yall are just mad that yall are sittin at home when we're still in it...we play mcewen today and im pitchin so we'll see if our number 2 pitcher can beat them...cuz we saw that yalls number 1 cant...and my boy hooper is way better then you are...and i bet you wont say any of that to hoop's face or mine...you stink

why dont you two panises just shut and play ball ... by the way Coffee that guy was a college scout, but dont act like he was there to see you .... when he saw Will wasnt pitching he was upset ..... he called and asked if his boss wanted him to stay and he did .... to see Will bat thats all .....and yes you hit 75, but I have seen you throw 3 other times this year and saturday was hardest I ever seen you threw ..... I guess when you have been in an environment of losing you whole life you dont know how to act when you do win ... how many district games did you lose this year 3 ..... I believe Tuck lost 2 pitching against the same teams .. now if you wanna blame your poor defense that cant catch fly balls .. thats your business .... and talking about being at home .. well you guys arent going to m'boro ... unless you go to watch it ....... nd thats all that matter is who plays in m'boro .... and by the way didnt Will almost lose to McEwen last week too ..... I bet you boys wont say anything to Tremonts face ... and if you think your as good as Parker .... you need to come back from la la land .... your whole team is so aerogant I guess that comes down from the top,and I like Roach personally, and I think he is 2nd best coach in the district behind NCS' new coach ..... but somehow yall got too cocky ..... remember you guys havnet won anything yet so shut up till you do ... and if anyone thinks Hooper is better than Tuck he is dreaming ... Hopper might would play base and bat 9 at Jo Byrns .... all he ever does is swing for the fence, and wear gay @$$ gold socks

QUOTE(dave61502 @ May 9 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826455530[/snapback]Its so easy to talk smack about other player and their team when your sitting at home as a spectator! To everyone on here. Don't be classless when you team is out and especially don't be classless when you are still playing. Humility goes a long way. The teams that are the most humble are the teams that don't get surprised and come out and play ball. It sounds to me like the only humble teams left in this district are NCS and McEwen. Its funny how you never hear the 2 most dominate players in the District say a word. I respect that more than anything else. They bring it and don't have to talk about it! Good luck to the rest of the District 10 teams still playing!

Dave,

I heard you talk about the administration from East and what they told you ...... well if you didnt like why did you take the Job in the first place, dont take a job knowing the circumstances then complain later, sour grapes to me. Now to say Jo Byrns or Heritage were surprised and humbled is a load of bull, both teams were beaten by a better team on that day, as was East and CA on monday .... baseball is a funny game .... not always the best team wins, just the best team that day wins. ..

QUOTE(streetlight31 @ May 9 2007 - 02:09 PM) 826455552[/snapback]Dave,

I heard you talk about the administration from East and what they told you ...... well if you didnt like why did you take the Job in the first place, dont take a job knowing the circumstances then complain later, sour grapes to me. Now to say Jo Byrns or Heritage were surprised and humbled is a load of bull, both teams were beaten by a better team on that day, as was East and CA on monday .... baseball is a funny game .... not always the best team wins, just the best team that day wins. ..

Apparently you got your facts wrong! I didn't take the job after that comment! I don't even work there! I left after that comment was made. I don't play politics! I am not going to please parents beause that is impossible, and I refused to keep kids on my team because of who they were and not beause of how good they were! Know what your talking about before spout off things! District 10 has many good coaches and many good players, but everyone gets cocky and you can't say that Jo Byrns didn't think it was going t be a walk in the park. Heritage was a toss up, but I definitely think that the overall better team didn't win the Jo Byrns game. Maybe the better team that day! But not the overall better team. I think Coach Nolen at McEwen is a great coach and gets more out of his kids than anyone else could. After their appearence in Districts, he would get my vote for coach of the year! Good luck all District 10 teams!

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ May 9 2007 - 11:20 AM) 826455414[/snapback]this is coffee...first off tuck...your never gonna make it playin college ball..you can only hit one pitch and it's a fastball inside...i might have been throwing 75 that day but i've been clocked at 85 before so its not like i cant...oh and by the way that coach wants me to come play so obviously it was good enough...just like it was good enough this year at yall field...to bad yall cant even play on a real field were pop ups arent homeruns.that homerun you got off me is the first hit ive ever given up to you...if yall think im no good...then how can yall think that parker is any good at all?? i think he is good but he isnt any better then i am yall are just mad that yall are sittin at home when we're still in it...we play mcewen today and im pitchin so we'll see if our number 2 pitcher can beat them...cuz we saw that yalls number 1 cant...and my boy hooper is way better then you are...and i bet you wont say any of that to hoop's face or mine...you stink

I will bring 10 different radar guns anytime u want, and none of them will ever clock u at 85. If u pitched so good against us, then why did u lose? I batted in the mid 400s and rarely saw an inside pitch, so i must have been hitting sumthing huh? But anyways i'm done argueing, give me a call if u want to continue it face to face, since u think i'm scared or sumthing. I'm making myself look like an idiot on here, but i have listened to Hooper brag for the last 4 years and he never has anything to back it up, and i just thought i would point that out. By the way hers some facts.

My record against yall in baseball 8-3(it may even be 9-2, but i dont remember freshman year) and in football 2-0. Ill let the facts speak for themselves.

East Robertson-13 17 0

McEwen-1 4 2

Coffee pitched a good game today giving up 4 hits, had 7 k's, and 0 BB's...McEwen started #19 that pitched against Jo Byrns and Ethan Cross came in for him in the 3rd inning. In the first we got out of the inning with only giving up one hit and McEwen stranded a guy on 2nd. In the bottom of the 1st we threatned but didn't score leaving runners on the corners. In the 2nd, lead off man got a hit and advanced to 2nd on a past ball, with one out they get a single into left field scoring 1. Bottom of the 2nd we had 9 runs on 8 hits. McEwen really never threatned again after the 2nd, East scored 5 more in the next 3 on some timely hits. Clinard almost had a grand slam but the left fielder brought it back in the park in the bottom of the 4th. Got NCS tomorrow for the district championship, good luck to everyone