District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuck we'll be right in clarksville with yall but we are playing @ Kenwood, i don't really know how good they are but we're pretty hot and doing good right now and i heard news on CA today, they have 14 freshman and just 18 players on the whole team so looks like it might be a really really bad down year for CA since all the other teams in our district are at least bringing back 4, and more underclassmen than freshman so....thats just what i heard...good luck everybody and represent this district monday

Jo Byrns beat Erin Academy 14-5 tonight. We only got to bat three times because the game lasted for almost 3 hrs. JV pitcher Ryan Bell pitched, and did a very good job. In the East Robertson JV tournament, our JV team beat CA's Varisty team 7-4. Things are going great for us so far. Hooper how was Kenwood, we play them in the Classic.

We don't play Kenwood till tomorrow night, it is our first game so i'll let ya know if we get the game in because the rain...yeah east robertson went 4-0-1 in the JV tournament and won the whole thing, we ended up 4-1 in preseason losing to CPA, so things are looking up for us right now, but its for real tomorrow so we're all tied right now, but anyways tuck we'll see yall next monday, got here to quick!

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Mar 7 2007 - 12:31 PM) 826403505[/snapback]Is CA any good this season. Good luck to Coach Smith and CA.

We're definitely down this year and our JV definitely had a rough start. The good thing is that we are getting better and better every day. When the JV played East Robertson and Jo Byrns we were pretty rough and lazy, but that saturday when we beat Springfield 2-0 and had a tough loss to White House-Heritage things turned around. The varsity will be competitive this year and may not post a 16-8 record, but will definitely be a contender in the region.

We went to Clarksville tonight for the beginning of the season and beat Kenwood 10-0 in 5 innings...Anthony Coffee pitched a complete 5 inning shut out giving up around 5-7 hits i think, Tuck Kenwood is a really good hitting team and defensive we just hit in the holes where noone could catch it...so they should be tough in the tournament this weekend and there not just a team to lay down they will keep fighting no matter how much they are done...good luck to everyone else, we play Northwest wendesday so i'll give yall the score on that one after the game pending the weather

We went to USN today and lost 6-4. We put up our 4 in the 1st before they even got a chance to hit. Pitching was great with Hill on the mound, but in the 4th or 5th, we had 3 consecutive plays where our defense had some brainfarts n we gave up 5. Overall, it was a really good game, and we play Middle TN Christian tomorrow. We're definitely looking to rebound after we played that hard n had it slip away.

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826409705[/snapback]We went to Clarksville tonight for the beginning of the season and beat Kenwood 10-0 in 5 innings...Anthony Coffee pitched a complete 5 inning shut out giving up around 5-7 hits i think, Tuck Kenwood is a really good hitting team and defensive we just hit in the holes where noone could catch it...so they should be tough in the tournament this weekend and there not just a team to lay down they will keep fighting no matter how much they are done...good luck to everyone else, we play Northwest wendesday so i'll give yall the score on that one after the game pending the weather

good win Hooper. We lost to Rosswiew tonight 3-2, but when we scrimmaged them we lost alot worse so it was a big improvement. We were winning 2-0 until the fourth inning when we gave up 3 runs and we couldnt score again. It was a very defensive game, and not many errors were made.

Well Hooper if Kenwood is that good and yall still beat them 10-0 then u guys must be unstoppable. Why dont we just go ahead and give u the district crown now ok? I doubt Kenwood was as good as u make them out to be.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:07 PM) 826409774[/snapback]good win Hooper. We lost to Rosswiew tonight 3-2, but when we scrimmaged them we lost alot worse so it was a big improvement. We were winning 2-0 until the fourth inning when we gave up 3 runs and we couldnt score again. It was a very defensive game, and not many errors were made.

Well Hooper if Kenwood is that good and yall still beat them 10-0 then u guys must be unstoppable. Why dont we just go ahead and give u the district crown now ok? I doubt Kenwood was as good as u make them out to be.

Naw thats not what i was sayin, they are a good hitting and defensive team, i wasn't bragging on our team and i wasn't trying to make it out to something it wasn't so don't go getting all defensive and stuff...but i guess you'll just have to see for yourself this weekend since you think i'm changing things from what they really are...good luck to yall today Zeke