District 10A

bigtuck4242

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Mar 13 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826410424[/snapback]Naw thats not what i was sayin, they are a good hitting and defensive team, i wasn't bragging on our team and i wasn't trying to make it out to something it wasn't so don't go getting all defensive and stuff...but i guess you'll just have to see for yourself this weekend since you think i'm changing things from what they really are...good luck to yall today Zeke

Dont get your panties all in a wad Hooper, its just alittle fun. What is a rivalry without alittle crap talking. You were always such a sensitive boy!!! So has clinard been pitching for u any yet?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigchief @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826403560[/snapback]Melton, I don't know about Kenwood, but Hillwood has a first year coach and I guess he wants to tell everybody how they are winning all their scrimmages. When we got to the bottom half of the last inning and they were leading 7-4 the umpire told their coach that he would let them bat for 3 outs or 10 minutes, whichever came first, since it was getting dark. The guy told the ump "but we are winning". The umpire looked at him and said "It is a scrimmage game. I have the score at 0-0". Some guys just don't get it. We got them 1-2-3, but he still didn't pinch-hit until the last batter. He had guys he never put in the game. I think his priorities for a scrimmage are out of whack. We are going to throw six different guys at Antioch tomorrow. One inning each. I hope we can still beat the point spread. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

dude yeah ncs scrimmaged them and he kept the same people in the entire game(i dont know why, they missed about 12 pop flies in the infield alone), and we pitched 2 8th graders n people get on here bragging about winning.. seriously, its just a scrimmage and it does NOT matter. its all about getting experience and getting ready.. not winning.

yeah it was just a no-no, he had 10 k's i think, but we played pretty good defence we have only made 2 errors so far this season so the defence is looking pretty good, we got Kenwood friday night and then northeast in the afternoon on saturday and pearl cohn sat night then the great rivalry monday and tuesday so whats everybody elses record right now???

QUOTE(EastBaseball25 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826413527[/snapback]the scores on our page are wrong if anybody wanted to know, we beat Kenwood 10-0 and Northwest 6-0

Hey that was my bad on the Northwest game i put it in wrong on accident. I thought i was putting 6 for yall but i put it for them. Honest mistake, but i think u can message coachT and get him to change it.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826413580[/snapback]Hey that was my bad on the Northwest game i put it in wrong on accident. I thought i was putting 6 for yall but i put it for them. Honest mistake, but i think u can message coachT and get him to change it.

yeah i can't do it though cause i'm not a plus member can you see if you can message him and tell him for me dude?? do yall play tomorrow tuck and what time?

Jo Byrns went 3-0 this weekend beating Northeast, Kenwood, and Cheatham County by a combined score of 31-4. It is a great warm up for the beginning of district against East monday. None of it means anything though, District games are all that matter. So like Coach Adkins always says were 0-0.

By the way Hooper, what happened in that Northeast game??

Really we just didn't come to play Tuck at all, we saw yall drill them so we just thought they were a walk through practice kinda and really that didn't make any errors in our game at all like they did in yall's game, so really it was a different team then yall played but its all good, i think it woke us up and showed us that we're not all that and we do need work in certain spots...but anyways good work by all teams this weekend, it was a good tournament to get us ready for monday, good luck to yall zeke and if i don't rain i'll see ya tomorrow tuck...good luck to yall to!