Union City VS Big Sandy

lilcorso

QUOTE(BIG D 55 @ Feb 25 2007 - 12:43 AM) 826387972[/snapback]Just to let you know. Humboldt won 69-48. So before you post something you should get your facts straight. Humboldt's 3rd string played the 4th quarter. We, unlike Union City, don't try to blow other teams out. We play with respect.

Sorry Big D 55...That what the score on the scoreboard was...Maybe someone should post the correct score...

You,unlike Union City can't blow teams out....

Union City's starters didn't even step on the court in the second half.....Freshmen were playing in the third quarter....Had Union City not had any respect for Big Sandy they would have put up 200.....But they were saving some points for Humboldt on Tuesday....By the way...Do you hear that???..I hear baseball season coming for the Vikings....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826387991[/snapback]Sorry Big D 55...That what the score on the scoreboard was...Maybe someone should post the correct score...

You,unlike Union City can't blow teams out....

Union City's starters didn't even step on the court in the second half.....Freshmen were playing in the third quarter....Had Union City not had any respect for Big Sandy they would have put up 200.....But they were saving some points for Humboldt on Tuesday....By the way...Do you hear that???..I hear baseball season coming for the Vikings....

Humboldt can blow teams out. Our coach just chooses to let younger players get experience. We had multiple freshmen playing tonight. And one of our starters was not there. I know Sisco lets younger guys play too but I do know that M.J. Brown was playing in the 4th quarter when Union City beat Peabody with 130. Sound like trying to blow out a team???

QUOTE(BIG D 55 @ Feb 25 2007 - 01:00 AM) 826388011[/snapback]Humboldt can blow teams out. Our coach just chooses to let younger players get experience. We had multiple freshmen playing tonight. And one of our starters was not there. I know Sisco lets younger guys play too but I do know that M.J. Brown was playing in the 4th quarter when Union City beat Peabody with 130. Sound like trying to blow out a team???

Big D 55...Now I have to be the one to tell you to talk of things you know about....

MJ Brown did not play in the fourth quarter of the Trenton Peabody game...Now,some of the other lettered named kids DID play in the quarter....KJ Brooks did as did BJ Marshall,but MJ Brown was on the bench enjoying 33 points being put on the board by two sophs and three freshmen and losing the quarter because Trenton did have a bunch of starters in the game..(33-34)

By the way,just so you know....MJ Brown is averaging about 23 minutes of playing time a game...Less than that since Christmas...Does that sound like trying to blow teams out??...Sometimes you can't help piling up big point totals....

QUOTE(BIG D 55 @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826387972[/snapback]Just to let you know. Humboldt won 69-48. So before you post something you should get your facts straight. Humboldt's 3rd string played the 4th quarter. We, unlike Union City, don't try to blow other teams out. We play with respect.

Yes, your respect is for the mighty Golden Tornadoes. No, they don't try to blow out their opponents. They actually obliterate them.

QUOTE(BIG D 55 @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:43 PM) 826387972[/snapback]Just to let you know. Humboldt won 69-48. So before you post something you should get your facts straight. Humboldt's 3rd string played the 4th quarter. We, unlike Union City, don't try to blow other teams out. We play with respect.

Nobody should feel sorry for Big Sandy everyone on that team knew what to expect and knew how it would turn out.Big Sandy has a lot to be proud of this year this is the first time in 7 years I think that BS has even sent a team to regionals.For a team to picked to finish 6th in their district and play as well as they did is something to be proud of.My son plays for BS and he told me he knew they would get blown but you know what, WE MADE IT!Hats off to UC GOOD JOB.

QUOTE(DWADE @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826389016[/snapback]How about those two dunks by Jeremy Simpson and Tony Wilkens! I think they were with in 20 seconds of each other?? maybe sooner than that. All I know is it was impressive to see a 6' foot, and 5'10 players go slam the mess out of it. That got the crowd off their feet!!

Especially Tony's.....Dunking while getting fouled....

Jeremy was WAYYY up there......