Results of scrimmages

BHS23

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826399137[/snapback]WOW! How did Alexander play?

I played pretty good, Ill admit Hendersonville controlled the game slightly more than us but they can not create oppurtunities, I only remember one clear cut chance. Pat played up top and he was pretty much by himself.

QUOTE(Laydown @ Mar 3 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826398413[/snapback]Dyersburg beat Trinity,Milan, an Scotts hill today in half games. We had 3 cleans sheets! David Grueser scored 3 times, and Josh Windle, Jake Heathcott, Nick Galeswski and Seth Coleman all scoring once! We have lost Dustin Fowler for 4 weeks with a sprain though..

how did jackson northside do in the jamboree

QUOTE(Alegria @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:49 AM) 826399147[/snapback]I played pretty good, Ill admit Hendersonville controlled the game slightly more than us but they can not create oppurtunities, I only remember one clear cut chance. Pat played up top and he was pretty much by himself.

MBA is very very good. Darsinos is top notch, and so is MBA's midfield. Hendersonville seemed very lackluster and on their heels the entire game. I dont even think they had more than one shot on goal. Hendersonville had no midfield play and MBA used that against them. As a follower of Middle TN. soccer, I have seen many scrimmages so far. I have seen Brentwood,Hendersonville,BGA,Gallatin,MBA,and PJPII. MBA has looked,to me, as the most prepared team this preseason so far. I see them maybe winning the DII middle and going far in the state tournament. I know many things could happen till then, but just watching right now they look very good.

QUOTE(futbolman123 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:17 PM) 826399724[/snapback]MBA is very very good. Darsinos is top notch, and so is MBA's midfield. Hendersonville seemed very lackluster and on their heels the entire game. I dont even think they had more than one shot on goal. Hendersonville had no midfield play and MBA used that against them. As a follower of Middle TN. soccer, I have seen many scrimmages so far. I have seen Brentwood,Hendersonville,BGA,Gallatin,MBA,and PJPII. MBA has looked,to me, as the most prepared team this preseason so far. I see them maybe winning the DII middle and going far in the state tournament. I know many things could happen till then, but just watching right now they look very good.

MBA is ripe to go deep into the state tourney. They have skill players and a very good coach...this could be their year.