REGION 7AAA PREDICTIONS

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

QUOTE(BARTLETTHSGRAD04 @ Feb 23 2007 - 04:18 PM) 826386266[/snapback]14AAA SEED 1 BARTLETT HOST MUNFORD BARTLETT WINS EASY!

14AAA SEED 2 MILLINGTON HOST BRIGHTON MILLINGTON WINS

14AAA 3 SEED CORDOVA GOES TO JCM PICKEM GAME BUT ILL TAKE CORDOVA

14AAA 4 SEED CRAIGMONT GOES TO HARDIN COUNTY ILL SAY HARDIN COUNTY WINS

what u guys think?

You must have a crystal ball. LOL You got all four picks right. Okay, now who do you think will win the following matchups on wednesday at Arlington High School?

Millington vs Hardin County?

Bartlett vs Cordova?

AND . . . who wins the championship?

Will the cream rise to the top? Or . . . will there be an upset (maybe even two)?

Congratulations to Bartlett and Millington for advancing to the finals of 7AAA Regional Tournament. Bartlett defeated Cordova for the 4th time this season 63 to 42. Now on to the 4th meeting of the season for Bartlett and Millington who will face Memphis East and Memphis Northside in the substate games on Saturday. Represent 14AAA well. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(janinelpn2 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826390950[/snapback]Congratulations to Bartlett and Millington for advancing to the finals of 7AAA Regional Tournament. Bartlett defeated Cordova for the 4th time this season 63 to 42. Now on to the 4th meeting of the season for Bartlett and Millington who will face Memphis East and Memphis Northside in the substate games on Saturday. Represent 14AAA well. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Great job Bartlett. You all looked really good. Brianna played the best game that I've seen her play this year. She has really stepped her game up. Great job Cordova for representing 14AAA. Great job lady Trojans.

QUOTE(coachgat @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826391005[/snapback]Great job Bartlett. You all looked really good. Brianna played the best game that I've seen her play this year. She has really stepped her game up. Great job Cordova for representing 14AAA. Great job lady Trojans.

Wingman.

You are cracking me up /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(coachgat @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826391005[/snapback]Great job Bartlett. You all looked really good. Brianna played the best game that I've seen her play this year. She has really stepped her game up. Great job Cordova for representing 14AAA. Great job lady Trojans.

Congrats to ya'll too. You're right about Brianna's game tonight. I was very proud of her. What impressed me most was how the rest of the starters were able to increase the lead with Ashley Herring on the bench. See you guys Wednesday night. It's bound to be a good one.

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:11 AM) 826391021[/snapback]gotta go with Millington

Wingman,

Sorry to disappoint you but Millington couldn't pull it out tonight against Bartlett. The record is 2-2 for the season, but Bartlett won the 2 that counted /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Don't worry, you weren't the only one to count Bartlett out for the count, you were just one of the few who would acutally put it in writing. Better luck to YOUR Trojans next year in the district and regional tournaments. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Bartlett +26

Final Score:

Bartlett 59

Millington 33

QUOTE(janinelpn2 @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826394127[/snapback]Wingman,

Sorry to disappoint you but Millington couldn't pull it out tonight against Bartlett. The record is 2-2 for the season, but Bartlett won the 2 that counted /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Don't worry, you weren't the only one to count Bartlett out for the count, you were just one of the few who would acutally put it in writing. Better luck to YOUR Trojans next year in the district and regional tournaments. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Bartlett +26

Final Score:

Bartlett 59

Millington 33

I must congratulate Bartlett on their victory last night. When I am wrong, I am the first to admit the error of my ways. Good luck to both Millington and Bartlett. It would be interesting to see two teams from 14-AAA represent west tennessee at the state tournament. I am not trying to "pick a fight" but don't forget, Memphis Northside beat Bartlett at home last year in the sectionals. Has Bartlett developed the "what it takes" to finish off the Lady Cougars? We will see on Saturday. By the way, does anyone know what time that game will start? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(hedgehog @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826394966[/snapback]I must congratulate Bartlett on their victory last night. When I am wrong, I am the first to admit the error of my ways. Good luck to both Millington and Bartlett. It would be interesting to see two teams from 14-AAA represent west tennessee at the state tournament. I am not trying to "pick a fight" but don't forget, Memphis Northside beat Bartlett at home last year in the sectionals. Has Bartlett developed the "what it takes" to finish off the Lady Cougars? We will see on Saturday. By the way, does anyone know what time that game will start? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Bartlett and East are playing the best AAA ball in this area. Northside is a good team with a bunch of roll players, and they

had Candance Rucker last year. They are seasoned but Bartlett should take them if they can stay out of foul trouble.

Millington for some reason has lost their SWAGGER, and will have a tough task at EAST.

Bartlett and East will advance to the Boro.