Forrest vs Van Buren

meg25

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826386706[/snapback]This will be a very intense game.....on neutral ground....Lady Rockets take the win by 12 !!!!!

I will agree with that . The game at VB was a wakeup call. Since that game, the ladies have been on a roll. Keep on rolling LADY ROCKETS.....................

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 24 2007 - 07:49 AM) 826387017[/snapback]I'd have to go with Forrest by around 10-15, but there are no bad teams left at this point. If Van Buren could play the way they play at home, they could get another upset, they just have to convince themselves it doesn't matter where they're playing.

agree

QUOTE(Speedy Claxton @ Feb 24 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826386935[/snapback]VB will be hyped because this is the first time in 10 years they have been this far, and since they have beat Forrest once they'll have a good mindset. VB by 3.

Great Game Lady Eagles over East Robertson

VB girls made it to the second round of the region 6 years ago (2000-2001). The beat a very good clarkrange girls team to advance to the second round. In the second round VB girls got put out by a Friendship Christian team that went to the state the very next year. 10 years ago VB girls did not do very much in the post season, but 9 years ago they had a great year (beating celina & clarkrange in the same year, making it to the district finals), but where put out in the first round of the region. VB coach is the first and only VB girls coach to make it to the second round of the region. This bunch of girls that VB coach has now is the first bunch of girls that he has had the opportunity to work with from elementary school on up to high school. These girls have played a bunch of b-ball together and have a great chance against forrest. Forrest is a great team that has an attitude of expecting to win. This is why my prediction is a 0-10 point win by either team. Sorry to have a vague guess, but I don't like to run my mouth about who will win when i am not 100% positive (in my mind) on who will win. GO EAGLES!!!!

QUOTE(Speedy Claxton @ Feb 24 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826386935[/snapback]VB will be hyped because this is the first time in 10 years they have been this far, and since they have beat Forrest once they'll have a good mindset. VB by 3.

Great Game Lady Eagles over East Robertson

Well let me jus say that this is where the Lady Rockets thrived last season!!!And next thing this game will not be played 2 hours away from home so the Rockets should bring a Intense Crowd with them unlike the one @ Van Buren.The Lady Rockets seem to play 10 x's better when "The Student Section" is loud as it was last night for there 70-21 Victory and i Expect a Big turnout for this game so im gonna say Rockets by 15!good luck to both teams... Go Lady Rockets!

Tonight is the night for a make or break game for both teams, like I said before, INTENSE will describe the game! I think that they both feel like they have something to prove......Forrest, that they had an "off" night on the Mountain losing in overtime and VB that the win showed how good they can be. Good luck to both teams, stay injury free, leave it all on the floor........LADY ROCKETS ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:10 AM) 826389704[/snapback]Tonight is the night for a make or break game for both teams, like I said before, INTENSE will describe the game! I think that they both feel like they have something to prove......Forrest, that they had an "off" night on the Mountain losing in overtime and VB that the win showed how good they can be. Good luck to both teams, stay injury free, leave it all on the floor........LADY ROCKETS ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!

NICELY PUT AUNT KIM NICELY PUT! GO LADY ROCKETS AND ROCKETS!!!!!!!