region 5a

fatman from vb

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to forrest and Eagleville. Big wins for those guys.Eagleville is playing their best ball at the right time and they are loose and dangerous. Kind of a shame Forrest and Eagleville play each other next. East Lit handled Cascade with their man to man D. Good atheletes limited wing player shots. Reed had a pretty good game. When you can play straight man and stop Hall, Cascade is in trouble. Cascade had a successful season overall, but can't seem to match up in this type of game.Sorry to see my VB boys go down, but NCS is excellent at their game. Good luck to both Forrest and Eagleville.

You are right blueice....Eagleville went on the road and played a near perfect game against #1 seed White House Heritage...poor shooting and a tough 3-2 defence smothered the WHH team. Eagleville shot great from the line too. I was very surprised that they were able to hang. Bad night to be "off" for the Patriots. Tough Luck . Looks like it would have been better to have played Cascade or Van Buren Co. go figure.

Great Season To the White House Heritage Patriots.

Congratulations on the

10A District Championship Title !

Heritage was the better team just not that night. It stinks that they beat East Lit twice and Nashville Christian 3 times and they are goin further. I think District 10 was definately better though good luck to all. I think Pardue would have done a good job defensively in the post had he played but for some reason he wasnt played. Good job this year though guys

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826389180[/snapback]Heritage was the better team just not that night. It stinks that they beat East Lit twice and Nashville Christian 3 times and they are goin further. I think District 10 was definately better though good luck to all. I think Pardue would have done a good job defensively in the post had he played but for some reason he wasnt played. Good job this year though guys

No I am pretty sure Eagleville is the better team. That is what happens when there are decent refs calling the game, and not blind refs.

QUOTE(Youngtower28 @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:06 PM) 826389260[/snapback]No I am pretty sure Eagleville is the better team. That is what happens when there are decent refs calling the game, and not blind refs.

OMG dont even go there Heritage is head and shoulders above Eagleville just not on that certain night. Im not gonna make excuses good job Eagleville and good luck the rest of the way. Im just glad I dont have to see that ugly lady across the gym ne more jumping up and down like I had to two nights in a row.

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 26 2007 - 01:02 AM) 826389583[/snapback]OMG dont even go there Heritage is head and shoulders above Eagleville just not on that certain night. Im not gonna make excuses good job Eagleville and good luck the rest of the way. Im just glad I dont have to see that ugly lady across the gym ne more jumping up and down like I had to two nights in a row.

You keep telling yourself that....what ever helps you sleep at night.