Elizabethton

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Not Krich, He left his computer on and I am using it, He don't Know so don;t no one tell him:

Coaches Changes for 2007

Elizabethton Boys - Buddy Hazelwood

Elizabethton Girls - Leon Tolley

Unaka Girls- Kelly Oliver

Unaka Boys - Kenneth Chambers

Hampton Boys - Len Dugger

Hampton Girls - Mike Lunsford

Happy Valley Boys - a Newcomer -Charlie Bayless

Happy Valley Girls if a change- Rick Anderson

QUOTE(krichunaka @ Feb 26 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826390338[/snapback]This is Not Krich, He left his computer on and I am using it, He don't Know so don;t no one tell him:

Coaches Changes for 2007

Elizabethton Boys - Buddy Hazelwood

Elizabethton Girls - Leon Tolley

Unaka Girls- Kelly Oliver

Unaka Boys - Kenneth Chambers

Hampton Boys - Len Dugger

Hampton Girls - Mike Lunsford

Happy Valley Boys - a Newcomer -Charlie Bayless

Happy Valley Girls if a change- Rick Anderson

Why would Len Dugger leave the city to go to the county?? and from the post on another strand - Dugger and the higher authority have patched things up - and he is the sure bet for the boys at EHS : /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

not Krich, some of your predictions are very interesting.

Elizabethton Boys - can't see Coach Hazelwood getting in front of Coach Dugger (if they will have him, and that's a big "if")

Elizabethton Girls - would be a pay raise and step up for Coach Tolley. Could see him making that move.

Unaka Girls - Coach Oliver might be in the running if Coach Chambers would go to Hampton.

Unaka Boys - Might see Coach Revis get back into coaching.

Hampton Boys - Don't think Coach Dugger would be interested in that job but wouldn't be surprised if Coach (JR) Campbell might think it was time to get back into coaching.

Hampton Girls - Do believe Coach Lunsford would be wanting the job if it were open and the other changes also depended on Coach Chambers becoming a bulldog.

Happy Valley Boys - Coach Bayless will be there until they close the school.

Happy Valley Girls - Not sure about Coach Anderson but Coach Babb might try a turn with the girls.

what do you think?

QUOTE(screenandroll @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:32 PM) 826393432[/snapback]not Krich, some of your predictions are very interesting.

Elizabethton Boys - can't see Coach Hazelwood getting in front of Coach Dugger (if they will have him, and that's a big "if")

Elizabethton Girls - would be a pay raise and step up for Coach Tolley. Could see him making that move.

Unaka Girls - Coach Oliver might be in the running if Coach Chambers would go to Hampton.

Unaka Boys - Might see Coach Revis get back into coaching.

Hampton Boys - Don't think Coach Dugger would be interested in that job but wouldn't be surprised if Coach (JR) Campbell might think it was time to get back into coaching.

Hampton Girls - Do believe Coach Lunsford would be wanting the job if it were open and the other changes also depended on Coach Chambers becoming a bulldog.

Happy Valley Boys - Coach Bayless will be there until they close the school.

Happy Valley Girls - Not sure about Coach Anderson but Coach Babb might try a turn with the girls.

what do you think?

I agree with you on Eliz Boys'. Why would Hazelwood get in front of Dugger for Eliz? Kelly Oliver does not want to coach anymore is what I heard. As for Revis, he's currently helping Donald in football. Look for Richard Thomas, who helped Donald in basketball in all these years. He might help Unaka next year. I dont see Babb coaching next year. He had the softball job earlier in the year, but had to give it up cuz one his parents is very sick.

QUOTE(HighSchoolFanatic @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826394815[/snapback]I agree with you on Eliz Boys'. Why would Hazelwood get in front of Dugger for Eliz? Kelly Oliver does not want to coach anymore is what I heard. As for Revis, he's currently helping Donald in football. Look for Richard Thomas, who helped Donald in basketball in all these years. He might help Unaka next year. I dont see Babb coaching next year. He had the softball job earlier in the year, but had to give it up cuz one his parents is very sick.

what do you know? you predicted the devils "home this week" DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(coachh17 @ Feb 28 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826393566[/snapback]Are any of these coaching predictions based on reliable information? It seems like a bunch of wild speculation to me.

Coachh, some of these come from hear say, others are just "what ifs". Some come from reliable information. Sure most of these won't happen, maybe one or two changes might occur. Did hear you were coming back this way to take over the Elizabethton program if Coach Weems decided to get out. How 'bout it?

QUOTE(HighSchoolFanatic @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:20 AM) 826394815[/snapback]I agree with you on Eliz Boys'. Why would Hazelwood get in front of Dugger for Eliz? Kelly Oliver does not want to coach anymore is what I heard. As for Revis, he's currently helping Donald in football. Look for Richard Thomas, who helped Donald in basketball in all these years. He might help Unaka next year. I dont see Babb coaching next year. He had the softball job earlier in the year, but had to give it up cuz one his parents is very sick.

Coach Tolley will not go to Elizabethton........... he's to scared Hampton girls would do an "Orange & Black" day like we did for Coach Taylor one time. Funniest thing I've ever seen. Hampton players dressed for practice in orange & black. Leon had to borrow his girlfriends shorts and they were to big!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop me an email if you read this Coach..... my name seperated by a . @dayzim.com

QUOTE(FormerCteamPresident @ Mar 1 2007 - 02:54 PM) 826395205[/snapback]Coach Tolley will not go to Elizabethton........... he's to scared Hampton girls would do an "Orange & Black" day like we did for Coach Taylor one time. Funniest thing I've ever seen. Hampton players dressed for practice in orange & black. Leon had to borrow his girlfriends shorts and they were to big!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop me an email if you read this Coach..... my name seperated by a . @dayzim.com

I tried to send you one but I got the postmaster failure message...just give me a call on the batphone...