Livingston vs Upperman Round 4

King21

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826390988[/snapback]aight, round 4 between these teams, who wins

The Lady Wildcats have to have the toughest schedule in the state playing Upperman the #1 team in the state 4 times in one season but I hope they meet again for the 5th time too at the State Championship in the boro.

GOOD LUCK LADY WILDCATS GO ALL THE WAY!!!

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826391128[/snapback]The sub-state opponents fron R 3AA are McMinn Central and Sequatchie Co. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

GO LADY BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826390988[/snapback]aight, round 4 between these teams, who wins

I hope LA can win it, but its gonna be tough. We have McCoin still weak from the flu, Stevens with the flu, Matthews with a sprained ankle, and Jaci Baltimore out with a broken arm. Be strong Hogeye, you can still win it if you play hard and we can get away from the ref from H**L! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(66wildcat @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:28 AM) 826391348[/snapback]I hope LA can win it, but its gonna be tough. We have McCoin still weak from the flu, Stevens with the flu, Matthews with a sprained ankle, and Jaci Baltimore out with a broken arm. Be strong Hogeye, you can still win it if you play hard and we can get away from the ref from H**L! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

How tough is LA this year? Is Upperman the team to beat? Sequatie should not have beaten Tellico last night. Tellico gave the game to them. McMinn Central is starting to peak. How do they do it? He is playing with a freshman, three sophmores, and a junior. There best shooter is out for the year with torn ACL.

QUOTE(logcabinman @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:58 AM) 826391395[/snapback]How tough is LA this year? Is Upperman the team to beat? Sequatie should not have beaten Tellico last night. Tellico gave the game to them. McMinn Central is starting to peak. How do they do it? He is playing with a freshman, three sophmores, and a junior. There best shooter is out for the year with torn ACL.

LA is pretty good and have beaten the Lady Bees in LA, but Upperman is easily the favorite. But if you watch LA play someone, and then watch Upperman play that same team, you find yourself wondering how LA stays within 20 points. I know ive found myself wondering that more than once. LA's coach prepares her girls i guess...but you'll have a hard time finding a better coach than Dana McWilliams from Upperman.

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:09 AM) 826391416[/snapback]LA is pretty good and have beaten the Lady Bees in LA, but Upperman is easily the favorite. But if you watch LA play someone, and then watch Upperman play that same team, you find yourself wondering how LA stays within 20 points. I know ive found myself wondering that more than once. LA's coach prepares her girls i guess...but you'll have a hard time finding a better coach than Dana McWilliams from Upperman.

I know traditionally that Upperman and LA are good teams. I hate that these two regions have to face each other in the sub-state. Traditionally these have been the best girls regions. LA seems to be well coached. I usually come and watch them when they play a 5-AA district team, usually McMinn Central.