UC and Lake Co

middletondj

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(middletondj @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:46 AM) 826392822[/snapback]can anyone tell me what happed to UC and Lake Co? i was shocked to hear what happed

Humboldt was on a mission and handled everything Union City had for them, Union City tried to play under the basket with them and Epperson and Sain shut that down, Lake County could not have played any worse, with the game in hand they did not take care of the ball, Yancy drove to the basket and shot layup after layup and LC just let it happen. Peabody deserved to win, but if Humboldt stays focused the Golden Tide get a road trip in Sub-state. Humboldt looked like the best team in A ball, at least for last night. Congtats to both teams, go out and show everyone how extremely tough it is to play in 14A. I don't think the rest of the teams left have any inkling.... yet.

QUOTE(middletondj @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:46 AM) 826392822[/snapback]can anyone tell me what happed to UC and Lake Co? i was shocked to hear what happed

It looks like Union City and Lake Co. "CHOKED"!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> People in other threads were already counting on Lake Co. and Union City in the regional final game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> It looked like it carried over in /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> to the games. You have to play them one at a time!!

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:03 PM) 826393911[/snapback]How does UC choke when they played the third best team in the state?? They don't, Humboldt just outplayed them and deserved to win....

That could be true, but also I think that Humbolt should give their Assistant Coach a big pay raise since he was the one doing the coaching on the sideline. The Head coach did nothing and just sat back, maybe he should be released and the job given to the assistant...since he can win the big one.....

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826393911[/snapback]How does UC choke when they played the third best team in the state?? They don't, Humboldt just outplayed them and deserved to win....

I don't know what screwed up world you live in. Union City may be the best team in the state (or should I say was /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ,) heck, Lake County might even be the second best, but Humbolt ain't the 3rd best. Sorry. UC flat out choked.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826394097[/snapback]I don't know what screwed up world you live in. Union City may be the best team in the state (or should I say was /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ,) heck, Lake County might even be the second best, but Humbolt ain't the 3rd best. Sorry. UC flat out choked.

what screwed up world do YOU live in??? tell me why you think that humboldt is not the 3rd best in the state?

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826394120[/snapback]what screwed up world do YOU live in??? tell me why you think that humboldt is not the 3rd best in the state?

After last night, Humboldt's the best team in the state in 1A that's left and anyone who thinks otherwise is "crazzy"...