UC and Lake Co

middletondj

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 2 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826397407[/snapback]When you reply to sffan you feed it's ego....Do the smart thing and put it on ignore....

Heaven forbid SSFan's ego getting HALF as big as the one UC has! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(carolinapride @ Mar 2 2007 - 03:07 PM) 826397227[/snapback]Why wouldn't Cully stay together? Don't they get along??

I'm sure they get along fine. But about 20 min. up the road there is a aaa school that would love to have these kids. Know what I mean?

QUOTE(rayshawn_07 @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:46 PM) 826397703[/snapback]Humboldt's head basketball coach was standing up the whole night when we defeated the so call number one team, Union City. So whoever sent this comment needs to get their story straight. Just for the record, it was the black guy.

For the record,the games I have seen Humboldt play,the Worthington kid or whatever his name is,looked to be doing the majority of the coaching.....In the game against THE number 1 team in the state,Boykin did coach a whole lot more.....He kept Union City from making the big runs by using his timeouts wisely and using his short bench to keep his players relatively fresh..I thought he (Boykin) did a fine job coaching in the game....Seems to me he should take over his bench more often....I thought it pretty funny as the final horn sounded,JW(asst coach)ran on the court thinking he would get mobbed and the crowd rushed by him......Anyway....I hope the Vikings bring home the gold and represent 14A to the highest level....The Vikings have the bullseye on their backs again....Let's see if they can bring home some hardware this time around....

QUOTE(SFFan @ Mar 3 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826398226[/snapback]tipical response from a uc fan. uc choked. choked. choked and sitting at home and now you want to dog humboldt. you uc fans are the worst criers and worst trash talkers when things are going good.

Just because UC lost and killed your team both times they play does not mean they are criers. They lost to a good team, end of discussion. There was no choking involved. They are not talking trash about Humboldt, everyone of the UC fans has given Humboldt all the credit they deserved.

Since I cannot get away from sffan even when I got her on ignore,I will say something to her.....

I have been one of the most ardent supporters of the Union City Golden Tornado basketball team on the "T" the past three basketball seasons....As was the case last season when I posted all the way to a state championship,I stuck with the Golden Tornadoes this year through every huge win to every loss(4 losses sffan,your "team" and I use that term loosely seeing as how they have WON TWO,let me repeat that TWO games in the past TWO,let me repeat TWO YEARS)....You say typical response(BTW...It's t-y-p-i-c-a-l)when someone from UC does respond to your garbage,well I have given every team that has beaten the Tornadoes this year their due..I have NOT complained about shoddy officiating,sub-par coaching,lazy players,lights in the players eyes,dead spots in the gym floors or leaking ceilings or any other excuses I could think up......I can dish it out and I can take it...To a point.....When someone gets on me about UC not making it to Murfreesboro,I can handle that...It comes with posting on here..For the most part it is all in fun...But,for some reason sffan you have made it your personal mission to slander the name of the Union City basketball players,coaches and fans..You have called the UC players "thugs" and degraded the fans....Granted,there are probably some of the posters on here that did post some ridiculous crap on here in favor of UC...The majority of those were kids just trying to get something started..Don't lump all the folks that posted on here supporting UC in that group.....I could do the same with some South Fulton fans....But,in reality since there are only about four of you,I won't...Redmanparent is really the only SF poster on here that acts like they have got any sense....You have broken about 5 of the CoachT board rules in your last 10-15 posts,which for some reason have been about Union City and not your Red Devils....You really should be looked at by the moderators of these forums...Have a nice day sffan,the sun is shining here in Obion County and everything will be O.K....Maybe one of these days in the not too distant future South Fulton Athletics will be taken seriously again and even break into double digits in the win column and you will be able to post something positive about your team instead of spending all your time posting negative things about Union City....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 3 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826398388[/snapback]Since I cannot get away from sffan even when I got her on ignore,I will say something to her.....

I have been one of the most ardent supporters of the Union City Golden Tornado basketball team on the "T" the past three basketball seasons....As was the case last season when I posted all the way to a state championship,I stuck with the Golden Tornadoes this year through every huge win to every loss(4 losses sffan,your "team" and I use that term loosely seeing as how they have WON TWO,let me repeat that TWO games in the past TWO,let me repeat TWO YEARS)....You say typical response(BTW...It's t-y-p-i-c-a-l)when someone from UC does respond to your garbage,well I have given every team that has beaten the Tornadoes this year their due..I have NOT complained about shoddy officiating,sub-par coaching,lazy players,lights in the players eyes,dead spots in the gym floors or leaking ceilings or any other excuses I could think up......I can dish it out and I can take it...To a point.....When someone gets on me about UC not making it to Murfreesboro,I can handle that...It comes with posting on here..For the most part it is all in fun...But,for some reason sffan you have made it your personal mission to slander the name of the Union City basketball players,coaches and fans..You have called the UC players "thugs" and degraded the fans....Granted,there are probably some of the posters on here that did post some ridiculous crap on here in favor of UC...The majority of those were kids just trying to get something started..Don't lump all the folks that posted on here supporting UC in that group.....I could do the same with some South Fulton fans....But,in reality since there are only about four of you,I won't...Redmanparent is really the only SF poster on here that acts like they have got any sense....You have broken about 5 of the CoachT board rules in your last 10-15 posts,which for some reason have been about Union City and not your Red Devils....You really should be looked at by the moderators of these forums...Have a nice day sffan,the sun is shining here in Obion County and everything will be O.K....Maybe one of these days in the not too distant future South Fulton Athletics will be taken seriously again and even break into double digits in the win column and you will be able to post something positive about your team instead of spending all your time posting negative things about Union City....

Well said OC you have been here from day one. You haven't run and hidden like so many on here do. And you don't just show up when you think you have the upper hand. I respect that. Don't let 'em sweat you. Shake the dust off your feet and move on. Some people will never understand.