underrated27

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only game of "upset" status i can see possible is anyone versus riverdale

because they been counted out as being a contender anymore

but somewhere i read on here that james should be coming back for the tourney,

and if thats true then i think that will catch the first two games riverdale plays off guard

Lebanon v Warren County

siegel v Riverdale

Both of these games are coin tosses. It depends on who comes out strong, and who wants it more. My picks would be Lebanon and siegel to win both games though. Both teams have been playing well as of late. Don't get me wrong, Warren Co. and Riverdale are great teams, but that is just my opinion.

any other thoughts on these two games? I don't think the other two in the first round will be a big deal.

QUOTE(yankeesfan811 @ May 3 2007 - 09:32 AM) 826450745[/snapback]Lebanon v Warren County

siegel v Riverdale

Both of these games are coin tosses. It depends on who comes out strong, and who wants it more. My picks would be Lebanon and siegel to win both games though. Both teams have been playing well as of late. Don't get me wrong, Warren Co. and Riverdale are great teams, but that is just my opinion.

any other thoughts on these two games? I don't think the other two in the first round will be a big deal.

I think if Riverdale's keeper is back it will be a big help, but their back up keeper wasn't all that bad. Not that anyone downed him or anything, I just don't think that's the reason Riverdale lost all the games they lost. James will make a difference, but the back up keeper I'm sure will be ready if James won't be able to play.

yeah, from what I saw he had a lot of talent. That must've been a huge loss for them.

Most of the games Riverdale lost was because of their offense. When they lost five in a row, they only scored 2 goals in 5 games.

If they do get their starting keeper back, it will be a big emotional lift for them as well though, as I'm sure he was a leader on the field.

I agree, congrats to the blaze for making it to the top four of the district....Congrats to Cookeville for playing a season full of heart with great senior leadership which will only lead to things to come, way to win the district Cookeville, Good luck in the mind-boggling matchups to come!!

Wow, the season has truly been unbelievable as unexpectedly the pats did not win the championship of the district...THIS IS A TOUGH DISTRICT...congrats to those who conquered, and support to most who fell!!

"Life is nothing, unless you make something out of it" - The wise words of Lebron James and the one and only Michael Jordan

i think the best chance of an upset will come in games between murfreesboro teams playing for blackman i know how it is when u play siegel or riverdale everyone plays that much harder so you never really know whats gonna happen in those games........................ oh and i pick blackman to win it all of course i think they have the most talent in the district and that will show in tourney time when they will come to play every game good luck guys