District 7-AAA

underrated27

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first round of the Tournament will be on Monday, May 7 at the home sites of the top four seeds. Right now, it is Lebanon's turn to host the rest of the tournament. However, they don't have lights on the rec fields that they play on so I don't know if the coaches are going to discuss moving the tournament to another location at the Coaches' meeting.

I went to the last part of the Siegel and Franklin game in Tullahoma tonight. Siegel looked very good in a 2 to 1 win for them. It was great to see the coaches after the game and the guys. Wish them luck in the rest of their season. Hope to get out to the district tournament. If you see me at the tournament, please be sure to come up and introduce yourself.

Blackman/Cookeville should be a great game to watch...wish i could go to see it but i cant...whoever wants it more should come out and both teams always play very competitive against each other...Cookeville has played a great season so far...mad respect to the Cavaliers. But as we alumni say...the blaze just keep on blazin'...haha we gangsta!

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Apr 25 2007 - 12:25 PM) 826445071[/snapback]I think last year, #1 team got a by, because White County didn't play in the district tournament

Riverdale played them...and White County played one heck of a game, although they lost they made Riverdale earn the victory! Those warriors sure can fight it out~~!!

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826446430[/snapback]Blackman 0 - Cookville 0

Great game by both teams, it was a lot of fun to watch. They both played hard soccer. Both teams had opportunites.

Agreed. The game was great. Both teams showed class which was good to see. These two teams could potentially meet twice more and it wouldn't surprise me at all if that happened.