Chase Dunn Scores 1,000

King21

Great achievement for Dunn. He is really a remarkable player who I know and love to watch play. Too bad his 27 points couldn't result in a win. I guess it just wasn't meant to be this year. Great year to the Wildcats. Nobody expected such a "young" team to go this far, but you proved all the naysayers wrong. To Tyson Stover, its been great watching you drop the three and take more charges than probably anybody in the state. Good luck in whatever life brings you.

I have said it before & I will say it again.....Chase Dunn is the man!!!

This kid has a tremendous talent. I know everyone talking about Chase has put a target on his back. However, for Chase I think that has & will push him to improve his game from all ranges, I think he is pretty darn good now but with any athlete…. there is always room for improvement. The only advise I could give to Chase (not like he needs advise from me) is to keep listening to Richard.....he hasn't lead you a stray yet. Chase has a natural talent that some kids try their whole life to build but I think Melton deserves a little credit to. He saw talent in Chase when he was in grade school & helped find it & improve.

Chase Dunn will be the all time leading scorer at LA before he is through. He will have to top coach Melton's record to do it. Sure is an exciting player to watch! I have never saw a player that could fall or get knocked down as many times as he does during a game going for the bucket. LA fans are in for some exciting times during the next few years watching him.

Wildcat 1970

QUOTE(softballer17 @ Feb 28 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826393399[/snapback]Congrats on scoring your 1000 points. In every game i've watch them play its been a one or two man show.

Its pretty easy to score that many points when u are the only one that shoots.

BUT CONGRATULATIONS ITS A BIG FEAT ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT

Great 1st post. I guess we can look forward to more wits of wisdom from you. By the way, just how many points have you scored or homeruns have you hit? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="