IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

QUOTE(statman3 @ Apr 17 2007 - 10:11 AM) 826439394[/snapback]Hey, MWTFAN, I really had you guys pegged as more of a "wine and cheese" crowd. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

"WHINE" and cheese -- now that would have been funny. Okay mwtfan -- I'll let you off of the hook, but if you don't ever stick your foot in your mouth, then how can I poke fun at you.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(statman3 @ Apr 17 2007 - 06:52 PM) 826439704[/snapback]Tomorrow: East wins over Jeff, West over Cocke, Cherokee over South, Greeneville enjoys the day off.

Cheroke beat Sullivan South 17-0 in 5 innings.

Lance knows all things.

mwtfan -- I like my steaks medium well. See you tomorrow.

P.S. East is limping into district -- watch out!!!!

QUOTE(statman3 @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826439704[/snapback]Tomorrow: East wins over Jeff, West over Cocke, Cherokee over South, Greeneville enjoys the day off.

Cheroke beat Sullivan South 17-0 in 5 innings.

East won 2-1 over Jeff. East had 2 homeruns. East is playing better but still not up to their potential. Jeff had a good weekend at Kingsport. Hit the ball the best of the season. The freshman Nelson had a great tourney at the plate for Jeff according to the paper.

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ Apr 18 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826440134[/snapback]From the looks of the weather map.....THE BIG GAME...may once again be postponed????

Sure hope not....I know a few girls that want to play TODAY!!!!!

If this game is postponed...who knows when the next available day would be?

I think we get in in today. No rain here yet, and my knees and ankles feel fine - rain will stay away. I see what you mean about the radar though.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 18 2007 - 07:46 AM) 826440169[/snapback]I think we get in in today. No rain here yet, and my knees and ankles feel fine - rain will stay away. I see what you mean about the radar though.

mwtfan -- that ankle thing worked back in your 30's. Now just old age. I hope you guys get it in.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 18 2007 - 07:46 AM) 826440169[/snapback]I think we get in in today. No rain here yet, and my knees and ankles feel fine - rain will stay away. I see what you mean about the radar though.

We should ....we all know West has the best field in East Tennessee...and probably the STATE.

MWTFAN have you got that tarp across that field...like the major leagues???????

I believe I do smell the steaks on the grill (I like mine Medium Well too).....just maybe it will be SOFTBALL time in MOTOWN!!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!!

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826440282[/snapback]We should ....we all know West has the best field in East Tennessee...and probably the STATE.

MWTFAN have you got that tarp across that field...like the major leagues???????

I believe I do smell the steaks on the grill (I like mine Medium Well too).....just maybe it will be SOFTBALL time in MOTOWN!!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!!

Let's don't get carried away. I mean its nice and everything. Of course, I heard UT was going to play on it while their new stadium is built.

East would like to have a field of their own -- anybody need a pancake ticket?

mwtfan -- looks like your ankles are correct. Let's get it on!

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 18 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826440405[/snapback]Let's don't get carried away. I mean its nice and everything. Of course, I heard UT was going to play on it while their new stadium is built.

East would like to have a field of their own -- anybody need a pancake ticket?

mwtfan -- looks like your ankles are correct. Let's get it on!

We'd kinda like to have a football stadium too while we're at it.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 18 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826440565[/snapback]We'd kinda like to have a football stadium too while we're at it.

Now that gives me a great idea. East could play softball at West. Great idea mwtfan. Please forward that to your coach. We will provide a rake as necessary.

The amazing Lance keeps his season flawless. How do I do it mwtfan. I did predict a score of 7-2, and that is what it should have been, but it's hard to be perfect -- I'll keep trying.

Sounds like Cherokee vs West was a great game (living up to billing). Those two are a notch above the rest of the conference (as I predicted back in week 1). Both of those two teams are capable of flying the IMAC flag a long way.

Great job both squads. I anticipate a great rematch! I won't tell you the score, but I already know.

One other thing mwtfan -- you burned my steak!