IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ Apr 1 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826427693[/snapback]Are all the imac schools on spring break this week? If so are any of them playing anywhere?

I know Cherokee is going to the Soddy Daisy Tournament.

Jefferson County is not on spring break, play at Gibbs Tuesday. The Lady Patriots beat Karns over the weekend.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNT @ Mar 30 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826426826[/snapback]Congrats to Katy Jett former Jeff County player now at ETSU hit 2 home runs off Monica Abbott tonight in game 1 of a double header.

She was 2 for 3 against her with 3 RBI's.

That is very impressive for an East Tennessee girl against all those California girls.

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826433467[/snapback]Great win Trojans. Very impressive win.

mwtfan -- any weak spots for Trojans to brush up on before District? Looking good thus far.

They are looking good so far. Last night certainly was a big win. I would like to have seen Irwin pitch again (West let her off the hook last year & lost in extra innings), but it's still a big win. Another big matchup tonight! Even though East is limping a bit, I'll be surprised if they aren't ready to go tonight. West has won the last 2 & the East upper-classmen aren't used to that, so I think the game is on. Should be fun.