IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

QUOTE(StudMuffin7 @ Mar 27 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826423925[/snapback]Morristown West suffered a tough loss yesterday outside the IMAC to Halls. It was a very close game with two evenly matched teams, but one question for the West fans. What's the deal with your pitchers grunting? I found it to be very annoying!!!! If she threw hard I could understand a grunt or two, however Kandice Irwin the best pitcher in the area from Knox Central and throws low to mid 70's and does not grunt when she throws heat. Why????

You gave the answer in your question. It's annoying /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote name='aballfamily05' post='826423144' date='Mar 26 2007 - 03:50 PM']THE IMAC IS LOADED THIS YEAR WITH PITCHERS ALL BUT NEWPORT I THINK......

JEFFERSON

MINDY HELTON

ASHELY EARLS

ALI MILLER

TORI HILL

quote]

Jeff Co. has a very good pitcher that is not listed "Jennifer Turley" she hasnt pitched in a few years account of Katy Jett being their, but the coach either doesn't know she pitches or she just don't pitch her.

Jeff Co beat East tonight 3-0. The Earl girl pitched and did a good job. Jeff Co. seems to have a solid defense and a quick outfield. The Nelson girl made 3 big catches for them tonight. They're young but seem to have a ton of potential. This Thursday with Cherokee will be a major test.

3 district shutouts in a row for Jeff County. They were kind of the unknown coming into this year given the seniors that departed, but it looks like they are ready to get right back up there and challenge like they always do.

Thought they might play the role of spoiler....Cherokee and West better not let their guard down!

whatever works for the kid. she's been doing that forever. i mean if ur just now noticing it you've not seen her pitch in travel ball then cause she's been around for a long time. She was at jefferson co. for 2 years prior her move to west. Must be working they have played 15 or 16 games so far and allowed 14 runs, not bad what are they now 16-2, not bad at all for a start. Keep it up kid whatever works for you!!! your a good talented pitcher with or without the grunting , you do your thing!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(StudMuffin7 @ Mar 27 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826423925[/snapback]Morristown West suffered a tough loss yesterday outside the IMAC to Halls. It was a very close game with two evenly matched teams, but one question for the West fans. What's the deal with your pitchers grunting? I found it to be very annoying!!!! If she threw hard I could understand a grunt or two, however Kandice Irwin the best pitcher in the area from Knox Central and throws low to mid 70's and does not grunt when she throws heat. Why????

Irwin is the best.....but please be realistic with your estimates.....low to mid 70's????? She throws in the mid 60's and that is still faster than 99 percent of the girls in the state. But...even with the speed....it's the moooovement that gets you with Irwin. Just try and hit that drop/curve as it falls off the table!

QUOTE(aballfamily05 @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:18 AM) 826425631[/snapback]whats the prediction for tonights game

Jefferson goes to Cherokee

West goes to Greenville

Cocke Co at East

EASY

Jeff gets hammered by Cherokee

Greeneville hammered by West

East -- who knows, but should get it done.

QUOTE(fastpitch_chick @ Mar 29 2007 - 07:02 PM) 826426091[/snapback]I guess you were right about Jeff getting hammered by Cherokee and Greeneville getting hammered by West, but I haven't heard about East and Cocke yet. What do you think will happen when West and Cherokee get together?

West is on cruise control right now. West offense vs Cherokee pitching (sounds interesting), but too much firepower from Trojans with a great defense on the field too. I don't really think this will be a close one either, but not double digit for Trojans. I like the score 7-2. Chiefs haven't played Trojans well in awhile.

Enjoy spring break IMAC!

QUOTE(statman3 @ Mar 27 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826424432[/snapback]3 district shutouts in a row for Jeff County. They were kind of the unknown coming into this year given the seniors that departed, but it looks like they are ready to get right back up there and challenge like they always do.

Thought they might play the role of spoiler....Cherokee and West better not let their guard down!

Make that 4 in a row. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Mar 30 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826426499[/snapback]Make that 4 in a row. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

With their top pitcher suspended, looks like JCs run at a nine-peat in the district tournament will come to a screetching halt.