IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

QUOTE(statman3 @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826441583[/snapback]Actually the books say Tori only gave up 4 hits. Dyer pitched first four innings gave up 2 runs. Gilbert pitched last two innings and gave up 3 unearned runs.

Actually Gilberts runs were all earned, no errors, the inning went - 2b/fly out/walk/HBP/K/1b/1b/1b/fly ouy

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Apr 20 2007 - 03:19 PM) 826441944[/snapback]Statman, who is C. Davis for Cherokee, No 6. plays second base --- also C.Hensley centerfield No.3

Thanks my friend

Chelsey Hensley....Sophomore.....caught for many years....catches when Gilbert pitches most of the time.

QUOTE(IamKing @ Apr 20 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826441838[/snapback]Actually Gilberts runs were all earned, no errors, the inning went - 2b/fly out/walk/HBP/K/1b/1b/1b/fly ouy

We had the first single as an error off the third baseman's glove....doesn't matter....3 runs is 3 runs.

QUOTE(statman3 @ Apr 20 2007 - 03:26 PM) 826441947[/snapback]Chelsey Hensley....Sophomore.....caught for many years....catches when Gilbert pitches most of the time.

We had the first single as an error off the third baseman's glove....doesn't matter....3 runs is 3 runs.

Jeff County went 3 and 1 in pool play in the Tiny Day Tourney. Their only lost was to Bearden 3 to 2 Friday night. Their pitching has been solid and their hitting continues to improve they just didn't have key hits when people were on against Bearden. Coach Satterfield has done a good job of bringing her young team together...

QUOTE(ohyea @ Apr 21 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826442552[/snapback]Jeff County went 3 and 1 in pool play in the Tiny Day Tourney. Their only lost was to Bearden 3 to 2 Friday night. Their pitching has been solid and their hitting continues to improve they just didn't have key hits when people were on against Bearden. Coach Satterfield has done a good job of bringing her young team together...

Sounds like Jeff County has had very good games and some not so good games. You would expect the inconsistency from a young team. I agree it looks like the coaching staff has them playing very well at the right time of the year.

QUOTE(sftballfever @ Apr 22 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826442786[/snapback]How is the catcher for East doing? I seen her get hit in the eastman tournament, I've never seen her show that she was any pain until than so i know that must of hurt.

East has had the injury bug this season from what I have heard. How do they stand right now with ALL their injuries? Is everyone back now or do they still have some players out?

QUOTE(BigW @ Apr 22 2007 - 01:53 PM) 826442843[/snapback]East has had the injury bug this season from what I have heard. How do they stand right now with ALL their injuries? Is everyone back now or do they still have some players out?

Help us out here Lance. From what I've been hearing, catcher is back, shortstop is back, Vannoy's season still uncertain?

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:03 AM) 826443224[/snapback]Looks like Cherokee is building some momentum for a last-week run at the IMAC title. Had a pretty good weekend, huh statman3?

Cherokee should have won it, that was the weakest Tiny Day (or any tournament field) I've ever seen. Seems like everyone is playing their best softball right now, should be another exciting 2-AAA tournament.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:00 AM) 826443222[/snapback]Help us out here Lance. From what I've been hearing, catcher is back, shortstop is back, Vannoy's season still uncertain?

Shortstop is back but maybe about 70%. Question mark for now.

Catcher is back -- 95% from behind the plate -- maybe 70% hitting -- Also a question mark.

Vannoy also released last Friday and similar to Catcher.

These three will be ready for District, but they will not be near 100%. Some obstacles for the Lady Canes to make a run. Their spirit seems positive so who knows. This week has many testers beginning with Unicoi tonight. It will be interesting to see how many of those three play tonight (I'm guessing one at best).