Cloudland vs. University High

Storm55

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Tonight, the Alliance's Cloudland Highlanders will try to repeat as Regional Champions. Personally, I believe we can pull it off. Our boys are very well-coached and they know how to get it done when it counts. I hope that fans of the fallen maroon empire will come and see what the new champions of Carter County look like. Hope to see you there.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After those comments - do you really think people are going to get behind the "Blue Alliance"?????

Don't think so. The maroon faithful will be there for the girls. Hard to root for one that constantly downs the kids, program and community, really would you??? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good Luck to the Cloudland boys. Hayseed, Please do not punish the boys that are playing because of the idiot that gets on here. They were cheering for our boys tues night against UH. They don't even like this guy. These boys are all friends after the games are over. His Allinance thing is a joke and a dream that will never come true. I think he watches too much survivor. Storm is a very angry person who trys to spread hate in his own community.

Beat the Bucs.

QUOTE(sportiemom @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826394783[/snapback]Good Luck to the Cloudland boys. Hayseed, Please do not punish the boys that are playing because of the idiot that gets on here. They were cheering for our boys tues night against UH. They don't even like this guy. These boys are all friends after the games are over. His Allinance thing is a joke and a dream that will never come true. I think he watches too much survivor. Storm is a very angry person who trys to spread hate in his own community.

Beat the Bucs.

me and alliance34 were definately cheering for the creekers on tuesday night. i may not be the biggest fan of unaka, but i absolutely despise the docker wearing, rich kid, science hill rejects...

QUOTE(RedwallOutcast @ Mar 1 2007 - 02:35 PM) 826395166[/snapback]me and alliance34 were definately cheering for the creekers on tuesday night. i may not be the biggest fan of unaka, but i absolutely despise the docker wearing, rich kid, science hill rejects...

So you are admitting you are a Ranger Fan?

QUOTE(sportiemom @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:58 AM) 826394783[/snapback]Good Luck to the Cloudland boys. Hayseed, Please do not punish the boys that are playing because of the idiot that gets on here. They were cheering for our boys tues night against UH. They don't even like this guy. These boys are all friends after the games are over. His Allinance thing is a joke and a dream that will never come true. I think he watches too much survivor. Storm is a very angry person who trys to spread hate in his own community.

Beat the Bucs.

youre a joke sportiemom, if the king watches too much survivor then you probably watch too much dr. phil, you seem like the type of woman that would like that bald headed f@g. and as far as all the players from hampton and unaka "being buddy buddy", i think thats just you in your little fantasy world, they might speak to each other every now and then but as far back as i can remember i dont know too many players from hampton or cloudland being real friends with kids from unaka, they are bad influences, the alliance dosent surround themselves with negative influences, it could hurt our success in athletics. i remember the days unaka was really hated by every school in the county, especially hampton and cloudland. when ben cole dustin collins and that bunch played, you dont even know hatred between two schools unless you were at hampton during those days.

QUOTE(RedwallOutcast @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826395166[/snapback]me and alliance34 were definately cheering for the creekers on tuesday night. i may not be the biggest fan of unaka, but i absolutely despise the docker wearing, rich kid, science hill rejects...

well cloudland would have had a sub-state game at home for sure if unaka would have won. so it would have been best for cloudland if unaka would have pulled the upset... i have a good feeling that cloudland is going to have a home sub-state game anyway.