How has Science Hill managed to play 39 games already?

formertncoach

Most tournaments that teams play in count as 2 games before the season starts. Usually they play 2 , 3 or 4 games but in the Bahamas sometimes you can play 6 games. If you add the 2 Hall of Champions games then that probably is why they have so many. Not a fact just a good guess.

QUOTE(formertncoach @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:00 PM) 826394886[/snapback]Is Science Hill's record 32-7 correct? How have they managed to play 39 games with potentially 5 more to go?

Can someone explain how they were able to do this?

They only got two games left. DB and whoever they play in Knoxville. Just my opinion, not trying to hate on anybody.

QUOTE(DarkHorse @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:53 PM) 826395606[/snapback]They only got two games left. DB and whoever they play in Knoxville. Just my opinion, not trying to hate on anybody.

Well it looks like you should say "whoever they play in Johnson City" they beat DB, and will host Maryville who surspiringly got whipped by Powell.

According to their posted schedule, they have played 27 regular season games. The max is 26. The first two are hall of fame games and do not count. The Bahamas counts as a two game tourney. The Double Tree and Arby's, as well, count two each. That gives them 27 for the season which is a $250 fine if anyone wants to turn them in. Gene Menees is your man at TSSAA. I'm sure Coach Cutlip and the AD will pay that easily. It does not affect their season in anyway. However, I wouldn't "mess up" like that two years in a row.