Picket fans thoughts about Temple vs FCS

QUOTE(19591959 @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826395993[/snapback]I would like Pickett Counties view of the matchup btw Temple and FCS. You have played and beaten both teams. What are the keys to this game?

If FCS plays defense the way they did tonight they will lose by 50. they need to do a better job of defending the 3 and getting back on defense

I think temple will handle them pretty well. Teeter will have to guard skogan, and the other post player for temple will run right over whoever else is guarding him. Friendship would put teeter on roddy tonight and we'd give it to t.c., teeter would guard t.c. and we'd give the ball to roddy, I see the same thing happening monday night. Plus, I think newson is as fast or faster than the dokes kid, so he will probably neutralize him. I see a double digit loss by friendship.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:13 PM) 826396334[/snapback]I think temple will handle them pretty well. Teeter will have to guard skogan, and the other post player for temple will run right over whoever else is guarding him. Friendship would put teeter on roddy tonight and we'd give it to t.c., teeter would guard t.c. and we'd give the ball to roddy, I see the same thing happening monday night. Plus, I think newson is as fast or faster than the dokes kid, so he will probably neutralize him. I see a double digit loss by friendship.

Temple top to bottom is probably faster than your team and more athletic but thats not why I am picking you all to lose. The defense that I say from Friendship tonight will get them killed. If they would hve gotten back on Defense and actually guarded #10 to make him work for all of those open looks he got you probably would have won the game, but that is water under the bridge now Friendship must play better defense in order to have a shot against Temple

Who does FCA have, and what do they do well that makes them dangerous....

Does FCA run man, zone? Do they press? full or half court?

WHere are they strong- inside or at the guard position?

Who is their best player?

How big is their lineup?

What kind of offense do they run- a lot of sets or continuity?

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:43 AM) 826396838[/snapback]Who does FCA have, and what do they do well that makes them dangerous....

Does FCA run man, zone? Do they press? full or half court?

WHere are they strong- inside or at the guard position?

Who is their best player?

How big is their lineup?

What kind of offense do they run- a lot of sets or continuity?

Ya'll should remember the names from the fall. Same guys but they are better at football I reckon. Teeter is ar main feller in the middle. Our guards ar fast and probably ar best part of ar game. We play 4 guards mostly.

Got a feller thats 6 9 but probably wont play much. 3 or 4 fellers are 6 4. Purdy athletic bunch

Temple will have the edge playing at home.....When was the last time ANYONE from this region went and won in Chattanooga?

Skogen and Teeter will be a great matchup, but Temple's other post is probably better inside than Skogen, not as good of a player, but he is very good inside and will give FCS problems. FCS will have to play a lot of zone. They will not be able to press Temple, to quick and they take care of the ball pretty good.

Coach Bradshaw will not let them come out and play like that again....they will learn from what Pickett did with the two post

I know Temple is favored and should win......BUT

I am taking FCS in a shocker!

FCS 66

Temple 63

UPSET CITY

QUOTE(CBOMB8 @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:06 PM) 826396963[/snapback]Temple will have the edge playing at home.....When was the last time ANYONE from this region went and won in Chattanooga?

Skogen and Teeter will be a great matchup, but Temple's other post is probably better inside than Skogen, not as good of a player, but he is very good inside and will give FCS problems. FCS will have to play a lot of zone. They will not be able to press Temple, to quick and they take care of the ball pretty good.

Coach Bradshaw will not let them come out and play like that again....they will learn from what Pickett did with the two post

I know Temple is favored and should win......BUT

I am taking FCS in a shocker!

FCS 66

Temple 63

UPSET CITY

I am picking Temple by 20+ Temple is way more athletic and Friendship cant press them so IfFriendship drops back in a zone Temple will light them up from outside