Bradley at Home vs White County

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those White County teams from the late 90s were real good. I played at Cleveland and we had some good battles with them, plus between us and them, we won the last three 3A state championships of the 90s.

Also played at Carson-Newman w/Kyle Gribble, didn't realize how good he was until college.

i just thought all the Trash talking white county fans might wanna know alittle fact before they keep talking..

Bradley Central 30 State Championships ( 6th place in all Tennessee Schools)

White County 3

Oh and i gotta know something it sounds as though most White County fans want oakland to win the State title...why? they beat you like 100 times this year. I would want nothing but the worst for them if i were a white county fan.

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826410056[/snapback]i just thought all the Trash talking white county fans might wanna know alittle fact before they keep talking..

Bradley Central 30 State Championships ( 6th place in all Tennessee Schools)

White County 3

Oh and i gotta know something it sounds as though most White County fans want oakland to win the State title...why? they beat you like 100 times this year. I would want nothing but the worst for them if i were a white county fan.

I'm a White County fan. I've said nothing about rooting for Oakland. I have said IF Oakland were to play Bradley in the finals{I don't hink Bradley can make it that far} that Oakland would definitely win. Bradley needs to hope somebody upsets Oakland and puts them out before Bradley has to play them. If Bradley can get that far.

Basketball state championships: White County 3; Bradley 1. Don't forget that fact.

They might want Oakland to win because although it wouldn't be my favorite thing to say, I'd be able to say "Hey, we got beat by the best team in the state."

You're givin the city of Cleveland a bad name; that's why a lot of people from the area aren't going for Bradley this year. (I'm not one of them; I want to see them win because of Kent, one of the best coaches in East Tennessee)

Plus, BB2004, you keep bringing up all of the state championships. You haven't had a state championship in boys basketball since 1964; haven't had a girls state championship since 5-on-5 began. Bradley claiming superiority in basketball history over White County is like the 76ers claiming to have more history than the Bulls.

It took a last-second shot to beat Red Bank; a great fourth quarter to beat the Warriors. You need to quit worrying about Oakland and think about Maryville and Whites Creek/Craigmont. If you play Whites Creek, they've got a lot of speed. Look at 3 of your 4 losses.

Red Bank-quicker than Bradley

Butler-a WHOLE LOT quicker than Bradley

Oak Ridge-quicker than Bradley

You're gonna play 6 players against Whites Creek; one guard coming off the bench. What happens if two of your guards gets into foul trouble? How deep into that bench is Kent willing to go?

Besides, what are you gonna do next year? Kind of hard to stay on the bandwagon when you're the third best team in the county. Will we be seeing ClevelandRaiders2007 pop up as a new screen name?

QUOTE(neutral05 @ Mar 13 2007 - 02:21 PM) 826410420[/snapback]Basketball state championships: White County 3; Bradley 1. Don't forget that fact.

They might want Oakland to win because although it wouldn't be my favorite thing to say, I'd be able to say "Hey, we got beat by the best team in the state."

You're givin the city of Cleveland a bad name; that's why a lot of people from the area aren't going for Bradley this year. (I'm not one of them; I want to see them win because of Kent, one of the best coaches in East Tennessee)

Plus, BB2004, you keep bringing up all of the state championships. You haven't had a state championship in boys basketball since 1964; haven't had a girls state championship since 5-on-5 began. Bradley claiming superiority in basketball history over White County is like the 76ers claiming to have more history than the Bulls.

It took a last-second shot to beat Red Bank; a great fourth quarter to beat the Warriors. You need to quit worrying about Oakland and think about Maryville and Whites Creek/Craigmont. If you play Whites Creek, they've got a lot of speed. Look at 3 of your 4 losses.

Red Bank-quicker than Bradley

Butler-a WHOLE LOT quicker than Bradley

Oak Ridge-quicker than Bradley

You're gonna play 6 players against Whites Creek; one guard coming off the bench. What happens if two of your guards gets into foul trouble? How deep into that bench is Kent willing to go?

Besides, what are you gonna do next year? Kind of hard to stay on the bandwagon when you're the third best team in the county. Will we be seeing ClevelandRaiders2007 pop up as a new screen name?

Bradley has one at least 5 girls Basketball titles and at least one boys title although it has been a long time, but I do believe White County probably had a school then as well. Don't forget that Fact.

QUOTE(neutral05 @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:04 AM) 826411153[/snapback]Shutout, I'm just saying that White County's state championships came in back-to-back seasons, in 1997-8 and 1998-99. Bradley's last one came in the 60s.

I'm well aware of Bradley's history; I'm from Cleveland.

Bradley we no you have a decent program but it all started when you started this thread is white county any good?You act like your just heads above us but on a neutral court it would have been different.29-9 foul shots and ogelsby flopping like frog legs in a skillet and the funniest things his parents talking to the refs at the half.To much crying by your players for my liking.But have a safe trip to the boro leave your car running it will be a short one.

QUOTE(sparta boy @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826411199[/snapback]Bradley we no you have a decent program but it all started when you started this thread is white county any good?You act like your just heads above us but on a neutral court it would have been different.29-9 foul shots and ogelsby flopping like frog legs in a skillet and the funniest things his parents talking to the refs at the half.To much crying by your players for my liking.But have a safe trip to the boro leave your car running it will be a short one.

Spartaboy.....You were right..............so was I /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats to Maryville.

QUOTE(neutral05 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826413513[/snapback]Why are you singling me out? I was trying to give White County credit. If you look at my previous posts and quit trying to link me in w/actual Bradley people, you'll be a lot wiser of a person.

i wasnt directing that 2 you nuetral.thanks for being knowledgable of the game bradley fans are blinded by there hearts which is ok i guess.