Giles Co v/s Bolivar

#1VolFan

QUOTE(toinemac @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826398129[/snapback]id actually like to see them play the substate games like they do a hall of fame game in one place one after another one venue for 1A another for 2A and so on the oman would be a great place for somethin of that magnitude

Yeah...that's a good idea. Tssaa is about making money.....having thses games at the same time on the same day is a no brainer.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:57 AM) 826398136[/snapback]I will see you tonight /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yes.....you will.....in Nashville. Were gonna trash the place!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ccgarner_10

QUOTE(tdq4lyfe @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826396905[/snapback]I know its this year and Bolivar will still win. GC hasnt played many good teams and when they do they get blowed.

I'd say that David Lipscomb, CPA, and Pearl Cohn are good teams

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:31 PM) 826397068[/snapback]Bolivar is playing really well of late so don't be fooled by that loss last night to Liberty Tech. If the Tigers play like they did for about the final 18 minutes against Harpeth or the first 12-14 minutes against Liberty Tech then they'll win this one.

The scary thing to me is that in all of the Region 6AA games they played in Bolivar Central essentially played ONE GOOD HALF OF BASKETBALL in all of them. The 2nd Half against both Creek Wood & Harpeth then the 1st Half against Liberty. THEY HAVE TO PUT A WHOLE GAME TOGETHER OT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING AT A PLACE LIKE PULASKI!!!!

That's my boy, by the way who keeps getting on my name on here?

U cant compare those those three little teams to whom Bolivar had to play this year being as young as they are and still right at 20 wins and in position to go back to their second home THE BORO this is Bolivars 6th straight sectional and I look for them to beat Giles County in a blow out this will give this young squad so much confidence heading into next year lookout, Bolivar will make it 7 straight in 08

Giles County WILL win this one. They have a veteran team and many of its players were members of the local middle school team that won the James C. Haile Invitational four years ago, which at the time was the state championship for middle school, as 7th and 8th graders. They know what it takes to win the big games, plus they play like a team. Playing like a time instead of relying on one big man has gotten them this far, and I'm pretty confident that the run won't end now. With that being said, I agree that BC will be very good next year after getting experience in the sectionals as a very young team. They are serious contenders to knock off LT and win state. But that is next year.

GC 70

BC 66

QUOTE(cardinals_09 @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826398830[/snapback]Giles County WILL win this one. They have a veteran team and many of its players were members of the local middle school team that won the James C. Haile Invitational four years ago, which at the time was the state championship for middle school, as 7th and 8th graders. They know what it takes to win the big games, plus they play like a team. Playing like a time instead of relying on one big man has gotten them this far, and I'm pretty confident that the run won't end now. With that being said, I agree that BC will be very good next year after getting experience in the sectionals as a very young team. They are serious contenders to knock off LT and win state. But that is next year.

GC 70

BC 66

Are you saying that Bolivar will knock off Liberty next year and win state? Liberty moves to 3A next year and wont be a factor for Bolivar. I may have mis-understood what you said though.

Bolivar is playing as a team more this year than ever.....they have no one big name guy.....and they can run. They are a young team though.....if they don't get rattled they will be there in the fourth to let the air out of Giles Co.

Bolivar Central by 6

Are you saying that Bolivar will knock off Liberty next year and win state? Liberty moves to 3A next year and wont be a factor for Bolivar. I may have mis-understood what you said though.

Bolivar is playing as a team more this year than ever.....they have no one big name guy.....and they can run. They are a young team though.....if they don't get rattled they will be there in the fourth to let the air out of Giles Co.

Bolivar Central by 6

I was not aware Liberty Tech was moving to AAA. Nonetheless, BC will be very strong next year. And it's about time LT moves to AAA.