CSAS @ Pickett Co.

THELEGEND

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(senator @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826401448[/snapback]I heard the patroits coach on radio say he'd heard all week about the wheelhouse and PC never loosing thereAND HE SAID HE KNEW THAT BUT THE BOBCATS HAD NEVER BEAT HIM THERE and his guard orented team would pressure the ball and they did,way too many turnovers and weak guardplay.CAPPS and RODDY were ready to play but the patroits too quick and played good premiter defense.

i just got home from the game and let me say that my boys from CSAS brought it tonite, PC just didnt want it like CSAS did, PC really has a big head about that winning at home thing... i will admit that capps and roddy did play well but its a 5 man team not two... and sombody said that we were having a culture shock, well if you came down to our house it would be the same for you so... it looks like all you might have to do in that town IS play basketball, but when your a team that has somthing to prove like CSAS i believe there is more heart in that and thats the reason we won... not to mention we are well balanced... only two seniors on the team and only one played tonite!! were headed to the boro' so better luck next year PC hopfully you are more humble now

P.S- the student section wasnt anything to brag about, pretty weak in my opinion

QUOTE(goo goo cluster @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:45 PM) 826401651[/snapback]Why is it always the refs fault???? Congratulate CSAS and start working out....maybe next year.

Come on Goo Goo....Don't you get it Pickett NEVER gets beat it is always something else(usually the refs)I bet if the LA Lakers came to Byrdstown the refs would cause PC the game(never outplayed or outcoached) Good luck CSAS

Please excuse some of our people for making excuses for losing the game. Don't throw us all on the same bus. We got beat fair and square last night and honestly just did not play very well. CSAS had more heart and more desire to win the game than we did. The officiating did not cost us the game and I actually thought that they did a pretty good job.

Keep your heads up PC. You guys had a great season and have nothing to be ashamed of. Work hard in the off season and lets make another run at it next year.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826401598[/snapback]Okay I was going to come on here and be classy and Congratulate Pickett on a great season, but you seriously did not want to bring in officiating, you act like the officiating was good in the first half or in favor of CSAS did you not noticed the game winning shot when your guy fouled our guy and nothing was called come on man, lets be for real CSAS may not be great, but I guess Pickett Co. isnt great either so much for that 9-0 at home in sub state games yada yada yada. You have a good team dont diminish that by getting on here and making excuses and bashing our team. anybody can win that's why they play the games check the scores from around the state some of the top teams in the state got beat tonight. You all were lucky not to get blown out of your own gym because it looked liek it was heading that direction for a minute.

P.S. those of yo uwho bashed last week for saying #22's dunk against Friendship last week was weak now you see why I said that he had two monster jams tonight that were nice. By the way is #10 going anywhere to playI like his game

Actually, Pickett Co. was 10-0 in home substate games (90,91,92,93,95,96,00,01,02,05) I am an ex-manager what can I say. But Congrats to CSAS on the win. PC did not play well at all the first half (turnovers). Give CSAS credit for hitting the shots when they needed them, that is what won the game for CSAS. Very impressive game from Capps. Nice dunks. PC needs to build off this game and dominate next season with one goal in mind (State championship). Great job on the season PC.

One more thing, I am originally from PC. That was one of the BEST officiating games I have witnessed in post season play.

I didn't get to see the game but listened to the 2nd half. Roger Ealey said that Pickett is on a 16 to 2 run to cut the lead to 1. And I thought what happened the first half. I listened while Roddy and Capps kept the Bobcats in the game. After PC went ahead I thought well the Bobcats are going to win . But CSAS refused to quit. Give them credit guys they came up here and never gave up and beat PC in their house which is very hard to do anytime during the season. I'm sure you guys thought you had the better team but it's hard to win em all.

Roddy it sounded like you had one whale of a game. I hate it for you b/c you guys didn't win. But I know you left it all on the court. Good luck in the future and hope you make it to the Majors. Work hard and anythings possible.

T C a tremendous effort but that's what's expected of you everytime you walk on the floor. Keep that head up and get back here next year and finish the deal trying to get that Gold Ball. The rest of you guys continue working harder and get stronger and faster. This team has been fun to watch. Congrats on a good season.

Good luck to CSAS

It is a good thing I waited to post until after reading Bobcat, Rocking Chair, and CASC's posts. I thought I might have to round up some Psychiatrists to help the posters overcome the post-traumatic stress disorder. When you lose the big one, show some class. Applaud the winner, quit crying, and go home. The loss last night will prove to be beneficial over the long run. Last year's loss to Clay County certainly did us a world of good.

Congratulations to CSAS. I knew you guys could pull it off. I bet it was a great game. Don't let last night's win take you out of your rhythm. The hard work is ahead. I am hoping that we both make it to the championship game.

QUOTE(oldtimeballer63 @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:29 AM) 826402129[/snapback]CSAS 21 10 9 13 — 53

Pickett County 10 13 16 10 — 49

CSAS (53) — Craven 9, Cobb 8, Dontay Hampton 15, McKoy 3, Johnson 3, Ball 9, Deere 6.

Pickett County (49) — T.C. Capps 21, Jacob Wright 12, Brett Roddy 10. Logan, Gibson 4.

3-point goals: CSAS 4 (Craven 3, McKoy, Johnson); Pickett County 3 (Wright 2, Gibson).

Not for sure, but I would say that CSAS hit 3 of those 4 threes in the first 5 mins. It sure seemed like it.