Howard @ Station Camp

Bisonpride

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Mar 3 2007 - 05:43 AM) 826397963[/snapback]After the way your fans behaved at Upperman this past week. I hope neither Station Camp nor Whitehouse wins! I mean it's one thing to have team spirit, but it's called red-neck everywhere else. Can't you people just go to someone elses' place and play a game without complaining about everything. I mean even our concession stand workers had Whitehouse fans complaining about not enough cheese on their nachoes. Give me a break! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE PLAYERS, NOT YOU AND HOW MUCH CHEESE YOU GET!!!!!!!!!!!!

wa wa wa cry me a river upperman is sittin home again howard by 75

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826398179[/snapback]wa wa wa cry me a river upperman is sittin home again howard by 75

Yea you must not know much about the game of basketball? I HIGHLY DOUBT it would get that bad. THe only possible way is if we are ice cold w/ our shooting.

Hopefully Coach Massey can duplicate the game plan that East Ridge had, that and the long bus ride up here, and maybe the Bison can pull out the win.

QUOTE(Bisonpride @ Mar 3 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826398232[/snapback]Yea you must not know much about the game of basketball? I HIGHLY DOUBT it would get that bad. THe only possible way is if we are ice cold w/ our shooting.

Hopefully Coach Massey can duplicate the game plan that East Ridge had, that and the long bus ride up here, and maybe the Bison can pull out the win.

i doubt coach massey can duplicate the game plan that east ridge did on howard

east ridge has a better coach

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 3 2007 - 12:31 PM) 826398284[/snapback]Does Coach Massey have someone that hits his head on every doorframe he attempts to walk under?

coach maseys players would be smart enough to duck when walking through a door frame that they were taller than.