Howard @ Station Camp

Bisonpride

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it will be a good game hopefully and buzz around the school is "hey, Howard already came up here in the fall and lost." /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now I just hope we have the same success against Howard, only inside.

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 3 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826398249[/snapback]i doubt coach massey can duplicate the game plan that east ridge did on howard

east ridge has a better coach

...If anyone witnessed the game the other night @ Cleveland State you know that Howard(really and truly) had no business losing that game...too many technical difficulties...and I am not talking about the referees/officiating...if they execute the game plan that they had in the 1st half against E. Ridge and play that way the entire game against Station Camp I will be going to the 'Boro to see them week after next!!!

QUOTE(TynerRamFan @ Mar 3 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826398424[/snapback]...If anyone witnessed the game the other night @ Cleveland State you know that Howard(really and truly) had no business losing that game...too many technical difficulties...and I am not talking about the referees/officiating...if they execute the game plan that they had in the 1st half against E. Ridge and play that way the entire game against Station Camp I will be going to the 'Boro to see them week after next!!!

I agree but my hustlin tigers did lose so we will accept that. I have never seen Station Camp play but we owe them from football season. Whos to say, I say we will win but by how many points I have no Idea

QUOTE(Bisonpride @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826398631[/snapback]probably better to post this here as it makes more sense.

Will Howard have their usual starting 5? or are some of them still out?

Howard has been short handed all year but they will have the 5 that they started the season with. The other starters have not played all year long so if you do beat howard there will be no excuses