The last two teams standing in AA state tournament?

Guest ccgarner_10

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tdq4lyfe @ Mar 3 2007 - 01:12 AM) 826397944[/snapback]Bolivar vs. Liberty Tech

That would be great and kind of fitting for the occasion. If Liberty beat Bolivar in the championship that would mark the end of their incredible 4 year series (Liberty moves up to AAA next year)with 2 state championships each and should just about even up the 4 year series where they have played each other umpteen times.

QUOTE(jusdontno @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826398094[/snapback]That would be great and kind of fitting for the occasion. If Liberty beat Bolivar in the championship that would mark the end of their incredible 4 year series (Liberty moves up to AAA next year)with 2 state championships each and should just about even up the 4 year series where they have played each other umpteen times.

That would be a fun game to watch...I wonder who would win...Probally Liberty Tech

I really hope it isn't Bolivar...yet again. I don't think i would make the drive. Bolivar has a better chance of winning a marathon against a group of ethiopians being chased by lions. i reall don't want to see this matchup again. I want to see BTW and Liberty to see why icy's been making all these predictions.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:37 PM) 826399906[/snapback]I really hope it isn't Bolivar...yet again. I don't think i would make the drive. Bolivar has a better chance of winning a marathon against a group of ethiopians being chased by lions. i reall don't want to see this matchup again. I want to see BTW and Liberty to see why icy's been making all these predictions.

If Liberty and BTW play, it would be in the Semi-Finals

QUOTE(aauboy @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:06 PM) 826400749[/snapback]Pearl Cohn will shock the state tonite!!!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

and then u woke up and realized the firebirds are no match for Liberty they couldnt beat Giles for crying out loud

QUOTE(aauboy @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826400749[/snapback]Pearl Cohn will shock the state tonite!!!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I realize anything could happen.Think about this though,Pearl Cohn played Manassas in Nashville and lost by four,Manassas also played BTW twice and both times they lost by more than 30 points.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826399906[/snapback]I really hope it isn't Bolivar...yet again. I don't think i would make the drive. Bolivar has a better chance of winning a marathon against a group of ethiopians being chased by lions. i reall don't want to see this matchup again. I want to see BTW and Liberty to see why icy's been making all these predictions.

BTW can't play Liberty Tech in the title game since they got beat by Mitchell in the Regional Final. That matchup would come in the semifinals.

First things first though as Liberty Tech has to host a very talented Pearl Cohn team tonight while BTW has to travel to Dyer Co.