District 3 AAA

hhsheftylefty10

I think West, Halls, and Powell will be the team to beat this year. I know West as alot of experience and a good pitching staff with Hopkins and Ryan but how are they going to hit? Halls should have a good pitching staff with Fielden,Cooper, Clarke, and White. Halls is starting mostly juniors too. But how will they hit without Lockwood in the lineup? Powell has a young team coming back proving a big point last year. I think Hargis will lead his team to a big year.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(scoopz4 @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:24 PM) 826405340[/snapback]I think West, Halls, and Powell will be the team to beat this year. I know West as alot of experience and a good pitching staff with Hopkins and Ryan but how are they going to hit? Halls should have a good pitching staff with Fielden,Cooper, Clarke, and White. Halls is starting mostly juniors too. But how will they hit without Lockwood in the lineup? Powell has a young team coming back proving a big point last year. I think Hargis will lead his team to a big year.

it should be a very interesting and tight race in may.... im excited!

QUOTE(scoopz4 @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:24 PM) 826405340[/snapback]I think West, Halls, and Powell will be the team to beat this year. I know West as alot of experience and a good pitching staff with Hopkins and Ryan but how are they going to hit? Halls should have a good pitching staff with Fielden,Cooper, Clarke, and White. Halls is starting mostly juniors too. But how will they hit without Lockwood in the lineup? Powell has a young team coming back proving a big point last year. I think Hargis will lead his team to a big year.

Well unless west has improved there batting from last year, they might find themselves behind halls and powell. lockwood was a big clutch player for halls, so with him gone in the lineup, even though they can hit, can they follow through with the win every game. Powell is bringing back 8 starters from last year. so i look to see them using that to there advantage. Pluz i believe powell will have more people stand up and lead the team along with hargis. it will be close never the less

QUOTE(SportsGUY2232 @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826405629[/snapback]Well unless west has improved there batting from last year, they might find themselves behind halls and powell. lockwood was a big clutch player for halls, so with him gone in the lineup, even though they can hit, can they follow through with the win every game. Powell is bringing back 8 starters from last year. so i look to see them using that to there advantage. Pluz i believe powell will have more people stand up and lead the team along with hargis. it will be close never the less

Did Karns quit playing or something? your going to include west in a suggestion of top teams and not include Karns, Karns will finish in the top 3 I promise. they will outplay , out hustle, and out coach most teams is this district. there only question is do thy have the pitching to hold them in games.

QUOTE(scoopz4 @ Mar 10 2007 - 07:40 PM) 826407509[/snapback]how did all the scrimmages go today?

Powell beat Farragut 5-4. Powell was up 5-2 after a grand slam but errors allowed Farragut to come back and make it close.

Justin Hobby pitched 4 innings and Andrew Green closed for the Panthers. Lucas Leach hit the Grand Slam.

QUOTE(hhsheftylefty10 @ Mar 3 2007 - 05:20 PM) 826398436[/snapback]Who is ur pick to win the district? West and Karns are suppose to be the powerhouses...but who may come up big?

Nobody is going to be a powerhouse. You wont know the winner of the district till the season ends. This district is down this year. No standouts, now you have to play as a team.

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ Mar 12 2007 - 07:22 AM) 826408699[/snapback]I believe the Beaver will put Powell back in there place today

If there going to do it they better beat them today. They have several starters out and another just got back from a injury a week ago.