Did Antioch really beat Wilson Central?

Metroman

QUOTE(Wildkitty 123 @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:44 PM) 826405791[/snapback]First of all congrats to Antioch for playing such a good game against the best team in the the state. For all of you all that are saying Bud couldnt handle the pressure or that he was confused the whole night he wasnt. Any person that can take a team that has been in existence under six years correct me if i am wrong on that and win a state championship and go to the state tournament 3 years in arrow is pretty good in my book they made the right adjustment at the right time went from getting beat off the dribble to swiching to a zone was very smart for the coaches part. No matter how good you are you can not play perfect every single night. WC didnt play bad just not as well as antioch. They play an average game and still had a chance to send the game to overtime just shows how good of a coach Bud reallly is. He can give you so many offenseive looks he could drive Phil Jackson crazy WC gave up to many second chance points do you think he tells his girls dont rebound who ever wins the state championship always gets luckey some point or another who ever wins it this year has the break besides cleavland there is really no one else maybe riverdale but that is it the big guns are out all good things must come to an end and WC it did they had incredible year we cant change the past we can only prepare for the future and that is what Coach Brandon will do

Well said, Coach Brandon is one of the best in the state, just like his father wheh he coached at Lebanon. The display of frustration, does not mean you aren't trying, it just means your opponent had an answer for every obstacle you tried to throw at them. I feel bad for the seniors to end a season like they did. But they did capture one title, and you have to remember so many girls never even get close to that. That is why the tournament is the way it is, and the best teams don't always make the Boro, or win the title.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic