Cloudland/Jackson Co.

foreveranole

First, Cloudland has as much chance as anyone to win a game in the state. Just because they're new here doesn't mean they can't win a game there. They play with a lot of heart and passion and that doesn't translate into the boxscore. They may very well lose, but they'll give it all they've got regardless. I think once you make it to the state, anything can happen, as all the upsets on the boys side can attest to.

QUOTE(bballforever @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826399601[/snapback]I really can't see Cloudland wining this one, but miracles happen. They have decent defense but not much offense. If Jackson Co. takes it to them on offense they will foul. Jackson Co. needs to run the floor and wear them down, they don't seem to be in very good shape.

Have you seen both teams play . Cloudland put the D on Greenback. They run the floor pretty good all night . Not saying Cloudland will win but they are in pretty good shape. You are right Cloudland has a hard time with people driving in on them they foul to much inside the paint. If Clawson has a better night on offense and Mathis has a good rebounding night . The 10th graders need to step up like they did last night . Shellie had a great night . What she does doesnt always show up on paper , or on the 6 oclock news . She is a scrapper and I love watching her , Sydney ,and Brooke J play 2-gether . We may not win , but Im not going to get to go so I was just wondering what kinda chance we had. Thanks for the help . LOL. GO LADY LANDERS

The Landers will match up just like they have with everyone else. I'm proud of the way the Lady Landers have proven to posters such as Krich and nosebleedsection, that they were very wrong to say they have underachieved this season. The bulk of our team is sophomores. They had to replace 75 percent of their offense this year, and they did something that most thought they would do when they were seniors. Making it to the state tournament. Make no mistake, they are not going to Murfreesboro to lose. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />