Collinwood vs Trinity Christian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:56 PM) 826400574[/snapback]Trinity by 4

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> trojanettes by 6 or more if they play hot like saturday night...could be more if we can hold the big girl down and we havet he quick defense to do just that...i admit i have not heard much about this team just what has been in the paper...

They have two big girls, 5'11 and 6', they will have a definite advantage on the inside. It will be a good matchup. We played Trinity in the substate last year and they are much improved. They didnt lose to a Single A team all year. I look forward to seeing this game. I really think the winner of this game can beat Clark Range or Oliver Springs.

I look forward to the game Wednesday but I wouldnt go so far to say that they have a definate advantage on the inside. Collinwood has played several teams this year where the 'big girls' have been bigger but I put as much faith in our post players as anyone. Daniel, Rich, Kephart are all experienced and can do the job. Its also not out of character for Coach to put Andrews on anyone. If she wants to shut them down she can. Not to start any controversy and not to downplay TCA but Collinwood will take this one by 10-15 points. It is my opinion that we play one of the, if not the, hardest districts in the state and I am certain that our girls have been challenged this year and are ready for any challenge. All five of these starters have had multiple double digit games this year and i'm excited about what they will show the audience on Wednesday. GO GREEN!!!!!