You all are the experts

GREG141

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826402066[/snapback]My son used to have predators and that's all he would wear, but now wears the Adidas Tunit, which he loves. Our experience with the predators they usually don't last a whole season, 9 months maybe, then has to purchase another pair. We'll keep you updated on the Tunit, he's only had them 3 months.

9 months is a long time in competitive soccer. most players go through 2 or 3 by then

QUOTE(AstonVillian @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:43 AM) 826402075[/snapback]9 months is a long time in competitive soccer. most players go through 2 or 3 by then

Well I was going to say 3-4 months, but I thought to myself that's crazy. That's why I put 9. I just texted my son and he said 3-4 months. So thanks for not making me look so cazy.

Some great shoes Adidas used to make were Super Nova II. Great shoe, lasted a long time, my son loved them, but I guess that's why Adidas doesn't make them anymore, because they did last a long time.

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826402111[/snapback]Well I was going to say 3-4 months, but I thought to myself that's crazy. That's why I put 9. I just texted my son and he said 3-4 months. So thanks for not making me look so cazy.

Some great shoes Adidas used to make were Super Nova II. Great shoe, lasted a long time, my son loved them, but I guess that's why Adidas doesn't make them anymore, because they did last a long time.

haha yeah cant have kids with the same shoe for a while. They just want you to keep on buying

nike vapors. by far my favorite cleats. i've had one pair of white/red vapors for about 2 years and are still good enough to use at practice and stuff. i just bought a new pair of black vapors and, once again, are perfect. if you're looking for a cleat that lasts you a while then nike vapors are a good pair, from my experience at least.

QUOTE(ManU90 @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826402797[/snapback]nike vapors. by far my favorite cleats. i've had one pair of white/red vapors for about 2 years and are still good enough to use at practice and stuff. i just bought a new pair of black vapors and, once again, are perfect. if you're looking for a cleat that lasts you a while then nike vapors are a good pair, from my experience at least.

Can anyone say blisters....?

QUOTE(soccer19 @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:03 PM) 826402904[/snapback]yeah i played with predators two years then legends and then the vapors....the most comfortable i thought was the legends but the vapors have alot better strike on the ball but the blisters are pretty bad

greatest cleats of all time are the Puma King Exec I FG they are lightweight and i switched out between them and black total 90's for 2 club seasons as well as one hs season, they are now too small or i would still be wearing them. Also there only i think about 75.00 from eurosport so relatively inexpensive