Choctaws State Bound!

N2Choctaws

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one recruited them. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> They came on their own free will. The Dyersburg coach wouldn't give them enough playing time, to suit them, so they came to Dyer Co. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Those are the facts of the matter. That's all Im gonna say about the matter. Because that's all there is to say. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> They are Choctaws and they are gonna stay Choctaws. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(DCfan74 @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826402563[/snapback]No one recruited them. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> They came on their own free will. The Dyersburg coach wouldn't give them enough playing time, to suit them, so they came to Dyer Co. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Those are the facts of the matter. That's all Im gonna say about the matter. Because that's all there is to say. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> They are Choctaws and they are gonna stay Choctaws. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok sure, whatever you say. Just like Butch never recruited either huh?

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826401190[/snapback]CONGRATS TO DYER CO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! backinthaoc...I told you ever since Justin Blake was back that Dyer Co. IS going to state!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Just like I told you over and over again,I thought DC was a good team not great.....I don't have anything against them...To win a state tournament you have to get some breaks...DC has gotten them,they have been by no means dominating....They were just a hair away from having to travel to play in Memphis,where they would have lost.....I mean they did have to score the last 13 points of the game to nudge out a BTW team that they would have lost to on the road or a neutral court.....Hey,they are in District 13AA so I'm pulling for them...They got a tough go of it though....They should beat White House...If they control the tempo and don't get in a slow down game like White House wants to play they should be alright....White House will talk your head off about their height....But I'm telling you right now,the 6"8" Gaines kid is the laziest player I have ever seen with a basketball in his hands..It will be like 5 on 4 if DC presses them....Union City scored 102 on them in Nashville and could have made it alot worse had they not played every guy on their bench....DC should win that game fairly easily...But,I'm afraid the road will end at the hands of Liberty...But they made it this far and that's much more than the majority of the teams in the state....Just keep the win in perspective...I know emotions are high in Newbern right now and their fans think they can beat everybody...But,just like Union City fans found out the hard way,the end is only 32 minutes away from here on out......

Let me make it clear though.....I'm pulling for Dyer County...Win it all!!!!!

QUOTE(eridbro1 @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:17 PM) 826402579[/snapback]Ok sure, whatever you say. Just like Butch never recruited either huh?

Don't mention this group of Choctaws in the same breath as Butch. He was two coaches ago.

As long as Dyersburg middle school has an outstanding basketball program with over 100 kids trying out each year; Other schools will always pick up a few looking for chances that might not be available at DHS. Ripley, Lake Co., Dyer Co. Dyersburg, and Obion Central have all gained and lost players to each other's program in several sports over the last few years. Tell Justin, Dejuan, D'Angelo. or Steven they were recruited. They will probably set you straight, on second thought they are probably too polite to respond accordingly.

Where's your team playing next Wednesday?

QUOTE(conrad chief gonna win @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826402751[/snapback]/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> hey ya'll

Dc takes ir one at a time !!!!!!!!

We play Whitehouse 1st !!!!!!!!!!!

TCB

Then whoever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way how tall is George W. who plays

for Whitehouse ?

If your talking about the Gaines kid....he is 6'8 and the way DC plays they will run him to death...I've seen them play....I really don't know how DC could lose this game...

QUOTE(N2Choctaws @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:46 PM) 826402420[/snapback]Dude, you need to change your quote, or your post.

Why? It is true. Someone could upset Liberty Tech in the state tournament. If their top 7 players don't show up. Then it would still be a struggle. Let me tell you. I'm not from Jackson, not even West Tennessee. I've seen these kids play 5 times this year. They are for real and no one will get close to them barring what I have already stated. Coach williams will have them ready too.

Just when you think you have a chance, like hanging within 5-7 points early, they turn it on like turning on a light switch and it's over. It's kind of like seeing a train light in a dark tunnel. When you see it, you better run, cause it's coming. Yeah!!!! Right P.A.?