Humboldt vs. Wartburg

VikingFan9

QUOTE(Wartburg @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826405916[/snapback]The thing somebody obviously doesn't understand.....most single A schools dont offer nearly that many athletic programs. So telling us how many championships Oak Ridge has won doesn't mean anything to me! I could care less how many cross-country championships anybody has won! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

You must not have understood post #71! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 10 2007 - 12:56 AM) 826407046[/snapback]Son you don't have a clue........Wartburg would struggle to finish 4th in District 14A.....You guys are probably pretty good over where you play......I doubt you have a player that could start for Humboldt......

That was a bold prediction though..."Either team could win"??.....Either team could..Only one will...It will be Humboldt

Sounds like you have a lot of confidence...please don't get cocky..its's just trashy... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> o well....at least everyone will see we were tryin to be good sports!!! UNLIKE YOU "backinthaoc"

QUOTE(Cheer4dawgs @ Mar 10 2007 - 06:04 PM) 826407386[/snapback]Sounds like you have a lot of confidence...please don't get cocky..its's just trashy... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> o well....at least everyone will see we were tryin to be good sports!!! UNLIKE YOU "backinthaoc"

Nice try...Heard it before...Will hear it again....You go ahead and cheer for your dawgs....

You are trying to be good sports because you know you are going to lose......

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 10 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826407393[/snapback]Nice try...Heard it before...Will hear it again....You go ahead and cheer for your dawgs....

You know you are so full of yourself. Just go ahead and trash people because they are trying to be nice. If you really do get your jollies from showing a lack of respect, then so be it. I will stand behind my team no matter what. May the best team win. Just remember, to be a team, you have to have the right attitude. So far your attitude is garbage. GO DOGS.

QUOTE(bulldogpride75 @ Mar 10 2007 - 06:44 PM) 826407414[/snapback]You know you are so full of yourself. Just go ahead and trash people because they are trying to be nice. If you really do get your jollies from showing a lack of respect, then so be it. I will stand behind my team no matter what. May the best team win. Just remember, to be a team, you have to have the right attitude. So far your attitude is garbage. GO DOGS.

You said jollies..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I hope spellerone reads these posts......

The button pusher is up to his old tricks...You couple of Wartburg fans are toooooo easy.....

Disclaimer......I am a Union City fan...No Humboldt fan's user names were used to rile up the state tournament rookies..So don't be taping these posts up on your lockers(If you do that you are already beat anyway)....

It really pains me to say this GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!....... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 10 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826407393[/snapback]Nice try...Heard it before...Will hear it again....You go ahead and cheer for your dawgs....

Listen, you need to quit downin the DAWGS so much cuz you don't know whos gonna win....think you're phsycic?

I DON'T!!!!!you just need to STOP...you probably won't even go to the game anywayz!!!! and for your information...I WILL cheer for my dawgs!!!! Good luck Bulldogs...I have faith in you!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Cheer4dawgs @ Mar 10 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826407448[/snapback]Listen, you need to quit downin the DAWGS so much cuz you don't know whos gonna win....think you're phsycic?

I DON'T!!!!!you just need to STOP...you probably won't even go to the game anywayz!!!! and for your information...I WILL cheer for my dawgs!!!! Good luck Bulldogs...I have faith in you!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah,I'll be there...I've been going the last few years.....Need directions??

You and bulldog must be kin....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 10 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826407458[/snapback]Yeah,I'll be there...I've been going the last few years.....Need directions??

You and bulldog must be kin....

I doubt you will...but hopefully...since you been trahin us so bad...your so COCKY...and me and bulldog just have school spirit...cuz we're proud of our DAWGS!!! I'm just happy we've gotten this far!!!

QUOTE(Cheer4dawgs @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:01 PM) 826407464[/snapback]I doubt you will...but hopefully...since you been trahin us so bad...your so COCKY...and me and bulldog just have school spirit...cuz we're proud of our DAWGS!!! I'm just happy we've gotten this far!!!

You ever seen the movie 'Psycho'??

Ready??...OK!!...We got spirit yes we do....We got spirit...How bout you?!?!?!?!