Humboldt vs. Wartburg

VikingFan9

Never heard of wartburg but I'll still guarantee Humboldt is 100 times more athletic and the better team. If the vikings play decent they will win by 30 if they played really bad they could lose but that's very unlikely. Epperson is the best athlete wartburg will have ever seen. He and Sain will dominate both will have a couple of dunks that will get Humboltds crowd in to it. The state championship was played a couple of weeks ago in Carroll County. If Humboldt plays decent they will have another gold ball.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/quote

listen, I don't even know who you are,,but backinthaoc is not hilarious..he's childish...and when i was typing that post i started out with "dawgs" and decided i had used that word too much so i added "bull" to it...lets not even get started about spelling westennsports....there is NOTHING wrong with my namealso,I'd like to remind you that not everybody is a hillbilly, and to say something like that is just plain RUDE...anywayz..i'm tired of arguing with you people about stupid things...so just leave us ALONE!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align]

quit whining...oc does get carried away sometimes...but it's still humorous...just imagine when humboldt played union city back during the season...there was a lot of stuff going back and forth between the uc people, mostly just oc and the humboldt people such as bed2i, red, and myself...but don't take anything personal...get on here, post your score and predictions and stop whining...whine after the game wednesday...K? lol

QUOTE(bulldawgs#1 @ Mar 11 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826408383[/snapback]Never heard of wartburg but I'll still guarantee Humboldt is 100 times more athletic and the better team. If the vikings play decent they will win by 30 if they played really bad they could lose but that's very unlikely. Epperson is the best athlete wartburg will have ever seen. He and Sain will dominate both will have a couple of dunks that will get Humboltds crowd in to it. The state championship was played a couple of weeks ago in Carroll County. If Humboldt plays decent they will have another gold ball.

I don't think Epperson is any better than Antwaine Wiggins of Greeneville and the Dawgs played him pretty tough he is being recruited by several D1 schools wartburg might not be as good as Humboldt but I think some people might get surprised by how athletic wartburg is if they show up at the Boro with a 9 day lay off you just don't know what team will show up

QUOTE(OLDSCHOOL44 @ Mar 11 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826408444[/snapback]I don't think Epperson is any better than Antwaine Wiggins of Greeneville and the Dawgs played him pretty tough he is being recruited by several D1 schools wartburg might not be as good as Humboldt but I think some people might get surprizes by how athletic wartburg is if they show up at the Boro with a 9 day lay off you just don't know what team will show up

Have you seen Epperson play?

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 11 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826408398[/snapback][/quote

listen, I don't even know who you are,,but backinthaoc is not hilarious..he's childish...and when i was typing that post i started out with "dawgs" and decided i had used that word too much so i added "bull" to it...lets not even get started about spelling westennsports....there is NOTHING wrong with my namealso,I'd like to remind you that not everybody is a hillbilly, and to say something like that is just plain RUDE...anywayz..i'm tired of arguing with you people about stupid things...so just leave us ALONE!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align]

These rookie to the tourney folks don't know how we roll over here where basketball is played......If we took stuff as personal as these guys do,nobody would ever be able to attend games for fear for their safety....Good Luck to the Vikings....How bout we do like in one of the Rocky movies....After the Vikings win the Gold Ball,ya'll come on over to Union City and we'll play for that trophy.....Ding...Ding.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(OLDSCHOOL44 @ Mar 11 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826408444[/snapback]I don't think Epperson is any better than Antwaine Wiggins of Greeneville and the Dawgs played him pretty tough he is being recruited by several D1 schools wartburg might not be as good as Humboldt but I think some people might get surprised by how athletic wartburg is if they show up at the Boro with a 9 day lay off you just don't know what team will show up

When you think of Humboldt,think of about 7 Wiggins' running around on that court......You guys might have played ONE player pretty well,but you got more than one player to worry about in this game.....

By the way...Why would you bring up a guy that played for a team that beat you twice....89-61 and 54-34...With those beatdowns,I doubt the Wiggins kid even played much.....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 10 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826407430[/snapback]I hope spellerone reads these posts......

The button pusher is up to his old tricks...You couple of Wartburg fans are toooooo easy.....

Disclaimer......I am a Union City fan...No Humboldt fan's user names were used to rile up the state tournament rookies..So don't be taping these posts up on your lockers(If you do that you are already beat anyway)....

It really pains me to say this GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!....... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yea, I have been reading. You took a little hiatus and now you are back in full effect. Shame on ya OC and shame on me too for laughing... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />